BRO Recruitment 2019 | Border Roads Organisation | Electrician, MSW & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 778 | Last Date Within 45 Days | Download BRO Application Form @ www.bro.gov.in
BRO Recruitment 2019: Border Roads Organisation is going to fill up 778 vacancies in all over the country. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these 778 vacancies. BRO invites offline application from qualified aspirants to fill up following posts DVRMT (OG), Electrician, Veh Mechanic & Multi Skilled Worker (Cook). Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this chance. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address via offline within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
BRO recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Applicants should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. BRO recruitment process will be based on written test/ interview. Offline mode of applications only will be accepted. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Border Roads Organisation recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of BRO Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Border Roads Organization|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||DVRMT (OG), Electrician, Veh Mechanic & Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement|
You may go BRO website to get more details about BRO recruitment. Here you will get information of Electrician, MSW & Other posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
BRO 2019 Notification Vacancy Details
- As per the BRO notification, overall 778 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||197||Rs.18000-39900|
Eligibility Criteria for BRO Electrician, Mechanic & Other Posts
- Aspirants must have passed Matriculation or Equivalent from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- MSW: age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- For Other Posts: age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- BRO recruitment process will be based on Physical Test, Practical Test, Written Test & Medical Examination.
- Rs.50 for Gen/ EWS/ OBC candidates and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Candidates must deposited the fee amount directly in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015, in Public Fund Account No. 11182905409 of State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015
How to apply Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website bro.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have fulfilled the above BRO eligibility, those candidates can apply to this BRO job easily. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in BRO job 2019. For more accurate information about this Border Roads Organisation job notification, check their official website.