BSDMA Recruitment 2020 | Bihar State Disaster Management Recruitment Notification for Senior Advisor Post | Total Vacancies 03 | Last Date: 20.02.2020 | Apply @ bsdma.org
BSDMA Recruitment 2020: Bihar State Disaster Management Authority has released notification, for the recruitment of Senior Advisor in three various divisions which is Human Induced Disaster, ENV&CC and Natural Disaster. According to BSDMA notification, 03 vacancies are allocated for this above post. The Eligible candidates will be appointed in Patna. Interested candidates should apply for this post via offline mode using Registered post/ Speed post. The last date for submission of application is 20.02.2020 (till 05.00 PM).
As per the BSDMA recruitment notification 2020 the appointment is purely on contractual basis for 3 years. Interested candidates should possess excellent computer skills/ IT skills and expertise in MS- Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.) internet, web applications etc. Application Format is available on the official notification of Bihar State Disaster Management Authority. Candidates should take a hard copy of application format from the notification page. Attach some required mandatory particulars with application form. Envelope address also given in BSDMA recruitment notification.
Details of BSDMA Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bihar State Disaster Management Authority|
|Organization Type||Bihar State Government|
|Job Type||Contractual Basis|
|Name of the post||Senior Advisor (Human Induced Disaster, ENV&CC, Natural Disaster).|
|Job Location||BSDMA, Patna|
|Pay scale||Rs.80,000 (per month)|
|Last Date for Submission to Apply||20.02.2020 (Till 05.00 PM)|
BSDMA is a statutory body created under the provisions of Disaster Management Act, 2005 passed by the Parliament. It has led to the creation of a three tier system of disaster management in India. As per Bihar state disaster management recruitment notification, educational and essential qualification, age limit, selection process, mode of application and steps to apply are described below in this page.
Eligibility criteria for BSDMA Advisor 2020
- PG in relevant field: Engineering/ Earth sciences/ Agriculture/ Natural sciences/ Social sciences/ Disaster management.
- Check BSDMA recruitment notification for your clarity.
- Minimum 10 years experience in relevant field. Experience in Armed forces/ Paramilitary forces/ General administration/ State Police/ Fire services, etc. will be a surplus value. (As par Rules of Retired Government recruits).
- Check BSDMA advertisement for detailed information.
- Maximum Age limit (in case of retired personnel) will be 62 years.
- Refer official notification of BSDMA for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode
- Interested Candidates may send their application in the prescribed format with a cover letter by Registered post/ speed post on the following address.
The Secretary, Bihar State Disaster Management Authority (BSDMA), 2nd Floor, Pant Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna 800001.
Apply for Bihar State disaster Management authority patna Vacancy 2020
- To apply, visit official website of BSDMA (www.bsdma.org).
- Find and select the “Career” option on the home page.
- List of BSDMA notifications are available there.
- Select the BSDMA recruitment notification to view.
- Application format is available on the notification page.
- Take a hard copy of application format in A-4 size paper.
- Attach the required particulars with application form.
- Then, send to prescribed address before of last date.
- For Further references, refer Official website of BSDMA.
|OFFICIAL CAREER WEBSITE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
To get elaborate information about this recruitment, go through the official notification fully. Significant Links can accessible here. Keep watch DAILY RECRUITMENT website, to acquire various recruitment details other than updates of admit card, syllabus, result, answer key, private jobs, etc.