BVFCL Recruitment 2018 | Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Notification for Apprentices | Total Vacancies 17 | Last Date: 06.06.2018
BVFCL Recruitment 2018: Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited shortly BVFCL invites application for the post of Apprentices. Particularly, 17 vacancies are allotted for this posts. Candidates who have completed HSLC + ITI are eligible for this recruitment. Eligible Candidates may fill the online application form on or before the last date 06.06.2018. Before apply, Aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not.
This Page explains detailed information on BVFCL Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and apply online for BVFCL Recruitment 2018-2019.
Details of BVFCL Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL)|
|Job Type||State Govt. Jobs|
Vacancy Details of BVFCL Trade Apprentice Jobs
|Electrical||Trade Apprentice – Electrician||02|
|Trade Apprentice – Wireman||01|
|Instrumentation||Trade Apprentice – Fitter||02|
|Trade Apprentice – Electronic Mechanic||02|
|Mechanical||Trade Apprentice – Draughtsman (Mechanical)||01|
|Trade Apprentice – Machinist||02|
|Trade Apprentice – Welder||02|
|Trade Apprentice – Fitter||03|
|Trade Apprentice – Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||01|
|Trade Apprentice –
Eligibility Criteria for BVFCL Apprentice Vacancies
- HSLC + ITI in relevant disciplines from recognized board or institute.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
Age limit( as on 31.03.2018)
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 24 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age limit & age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
How to apply Online for Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice Posts
- Go to official website of BVFCL (i,e) bvfcl.com
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then register themselves at apprenticeship portal
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||17.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||06.06.2018|