CAG Recruitment 2017 | Auditor, Accountant & Clerk (Group – C Posts) | Sports Persons | Total Vacancies 171 | Download Application Form @ www.cag.gov.in
CAG Recruitment 2017 – Indian Audit and Accountants Department (IA & AD) invites application for Group – C posts of Auditor, Accountant and Clerk against Sports Quota. The Recruitment is based on the sports like Cricket (Men), Football (Men), Hockey (Men), Badminton (Men & Women) and Table Tennis (Men & Women). Particularly, 171 vacancies are allotted for Group – C posts. Eligible Candidates apply for CAG Group – C posts recruitment on or before the last date. Download application form @ CAG official website. This Page explains CAG Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Comptroller and Auditor General of India
Comptroller and Auditor General of India shortly CAG is a government authority which audits all receipts and expenditure of government of India including state government. The CAG also audits government owned corporations and companies. CAG is the head of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA & AD).
Details of CAG Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Indian Audit and Accountants Department (IA & AD)
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Posts: Group – C Posts
Total Vacancies: 171
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy details of CAG Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Auditor/Accountant||52||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 (G.P of Rs. 2,800/-)|
|Clerk||119||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 (G.P of Rs. 1900/-)|
Eligibility criteria for CAG Sportsperson Recruitment 2017
- 12th/Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- State or National level athlete under senior/junior category.
- Participated in All India Inter – University Tournaments.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 27 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Field Test/Fitness Test
- Skill Test
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Registered Post.
Note: – Application should send to the concerned offices mentioned in official notification.
How to apply for Indian Audit and Accounts department jobs
- Find the advertisement below and then read the notification carefully.
- Go to official website and then Recruitment Notices.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Date of Notification||03.06.2017 – 09.06.2017 (employment notice)|
|Last date for receipt of application||30 days from the date of publication|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Indian Audit and Account department would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.