CAG Recruitment 2019 | Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA&AD) | Auditor/Accountant & Clerk (Group C)Posts | Total Vacancies 182 | Last Date Within 30 days | Download CAG of India 2019 Application Form @ www.cag.gov.in
CAG Recruitment 2019: Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA&AD) invites offline applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the Group ‘C’ Posts of Auditor/ Accountant & Clerk against Sports Quota through Open Advertisement for the year 2019. Recruitment will be made in the Games/Sports of Cricket (Men), Football (Men), Hockey (Men), Badminton (Men & Women) and Table Tennis (Men & Women). As per the www.cag.gov.in Recruitment 2019 notification, overall 182 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs those candidates should send the filed application form to concerned Nodal Office within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Indian Audit and Accounts Department Recruitment 2019 application form and notification is available in official website (www.cag.gov.in). Final selection will be done on the basis of field trial (fitness test/ skill test) marks and marks awarded for sports certificate (participation and achievements). Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Applicants should have possessed 12th/ Degree and age limit should be 18 to 27 years. Aspirants must be sports persons. More details of IA&AD recruitment vacancy, upcoming CAG job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Comptroller and Auditor General of India
Comptroller and Auditor General of India shortly CAG is a government authority which audits all receipts and expenditure of government of India including state government. The CAG also audits government owned corporations and companies. CAG is the head of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA & AD).
Details of www.cag.gov.in Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA&AD)|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Auditor/Accountant & Clerk|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement|
You may visit www.cag.gov.in Website to get more details about Indian Audit and Accounts Department recruitment. Here you will get Auditor/Accountant & Clerk details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
CAG of India 2019 Jobs Vacancy Details
- As per the CAG notification, overall 182 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for CAG Auditor/Accountant & Clerk Posts
- Applicants should have possessed 12th/ Degree from recognized board or university.
- Aspirants must be sports persons.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of field trial (fitness test/ skill test) marks and marks awarded for sports certificate (participation and achievements).
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form through registered post to the concerned Nodal Office mentioned in official notification.
How to apply Indian Audit and Accounts Department Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website cag.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of CAG to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.