Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019 | Interpreting Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 08 | Last Date 21.06.2019 | Download Application Form @ calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019: Calcutta High Court has recently published the recruitment advertisement for Interpreting Officer (Court) posts. As per the Calcutta High Court recruitment notification, overall 08 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking court jobs in West Bengal government can use this chance. Eligible applicants should send the hand-written or typed applications on plain paper to given address. Calcutta High Court recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. The last date for submission of application is 21.06.2019.
Applicants must have possessed graduate from recognized university. Candidates age limit should be 18 to 40 years. Calcutta High Court will select the aspirants on the basis of competitive test & viva voce. Selected candidates will be placed at Kolkata High Court, West Bengal. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via offline (Bank Challan). More details of Calcutta High court upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, merit list, result, admit card, cut-off marks and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Calcutta High Court|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advt. Number||No. HCOS/IO (COURT)/2019|
|Job Name||Interpreting Officer|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Last Date for Submission of application||21.06.2019|
You may visit Kolkata High Court Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Interpreting Officer posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta High Court Interpreting Officer Posts
- Applicants must have possessed graduate from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Calcutta High Court will select the aspirants on the basis of competitive test & viva voce.
Mode of Application
- Applicants can apply to this recruitment through offline.
- Registrar, Original Side, High Court, Calcutta
- Rs.300 for all candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ ST of WB candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates should make the payment through offline (challan payable at UBI, in favour of Registrar, Original Side, High Court, Calcutta, A/C no.0091010372343, High Court, Branch).
How to apply Calcutta High Court Jobs 2019
- Go to official website calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Employment Notice No. HCOS/IO (COURT)/2019 dated 22.05.2019 regarding recruitment to the post of Interpreting Officer (Court), Original Side, High Court, Calcutta” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Eligible applicants should send the hand-written or typed applications on plain paper to given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|