Calicut University Recruitment 2020 | Operators & Other Posts | Various Vacancies | Last Date: 25-05-2020 | Apply Online @ uoc.ac.in
Calicut University Recruitment 2020: Calicut University is a University of Calicut, also known as Calicut University, is a state university in India. The university invites application for the posts of Theatre Photographer, Operators & Technical Assistant on contractual basis. UOC released new job notification for filling up various vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply online @ uoc.ac.in. A great opportunity for job seekers seeking government jobs. The last date to submit the online application is 25-05-2020.
These positions are contractual and appointments will be extendable depending upon performance and requirements of the project. Selection will be based on Interview/ Test. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Aspirants should submit the relevant documents along with the application form. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Test. More details like recruitment vacancy, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Calicut University Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||Calicut University|
|Organization Type||State Government of India|
|Job Name||Theatre Photographer, Operators & Technical Assistant|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||25.05.2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Operators & Other Posts:
- Applicants should hold S.S.L.C/ Post Graduate Degree/ M.Sc or equivalent in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Not to exceed 36 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Test.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
How to Download Application form for Calicut University Carrers:
- Go to the official website @ uoc.ac.in
- Click ‘Vacancies & Careers’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement given & check eligibility criteria.
- Post your information through online registration link given below.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Calicut University Recruitment 2020| Various Vacancies | Finance Officer & Programme Coordinator (NSS) Posts | Last Date 18.04.2020 & 22.04.2020 | Download Notification @ www.uoc.ac.in
Calicut University Recruitment 2020: University of Calicut has currently issued an advertisement notice for the post of Finance Officer and Programme Coordinator (NSS) Positions. They are inviting an online application for various the above said Calicut university jobs. There are ready to recruit various vacancies from the interested candidates. As per the notification of UOC recruitment 2020 vacancy, apply online link is active now on their career web portal. Those interested people who are suitable for this government job can submit your filled online application form before the last date on 18.04.2020 & 22.04.2020.
Hard copy receipt should be submitted on or before the closing date such as 30.04.2020 & 23.04.2020 respectively. Calicut University online application & job notification can be downloaded from the university official website @ www.uoc.ac.in. Candidates must possess an essential qualification in any or related disciplines or departments with an experience. UOC may select the candidates based on the performance during the time of interview. Candidates must have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Applicants are requested to check their official career portal frequently for more information related to University of Calicut admit card, result, syllabus, etc.
Details of Calicut University Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||University of Calicut|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Designation||Finance Officer & Programme Coordinator (NSS)|
|Work Location||Calicut, Kerala|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Online Application submission||18.04.2020 & 22.04.2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy||23.04.2020 & 30.04.2020|
You can get more information about Calicut University Recruitment 2020 Government Jobs upcoming vacancy & details about their admit cards, syllabus, exam date, old or pervious year question/assignment back papers, result etc. from our Daily Recruitment site, stay tuned.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calicut Career Vacancy:
Refer Official Notification to get detailed information about education, experience profile, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection mode, last date to apply, payment of fee, application mode and so on.
- Refer advertisement.
- Between 40 and 50 years for Finance Officer & not more than 50 years for Others.
- For Programme Coordinator: Charge of 250 will be applicable for SC/ST category and Rs. 1000 for others.
- For Finance Officer: Charge of 500 will be applicable for SC/ST category and Rs. 2000 for others
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online payment only
- Online mode
- The hard copies of the filled up online applications accompanied by attested copies of testimonials along with challan receipt should reach the below address,
|Programme Coordinator (NSS)||23.04.2020||Registrar, University of Calicut, Calicut University P O, Malappuram Dist., Kerala State – 673 635|
Steps to Apply UOC Calicut Job Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://www.uoc.ac.in/”.
- Pick the “Vacancies/ Careers” from the side menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Online applications are invited from the teachers in the University or affiliated colleges for appointment to the post of Programme Co-ordinator (NSS), in the University of Calicut, on deputation basis” and “Online applications are invited from the qualified candidates from state government service or union government service, for appointment to the post of Finance Officer in the University of Calicut”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Apply Online” to get apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- And then post them to the above said address.