Canara Bank Recruitment 2019 | Advisor Posts | Total Vacancy 01 | Last Date 10.06.2019 | Download Application Form @ canarabank.com
Canara Bank Recruitment 2019: Canara Bank invites offline application from eligible candidates. Currently it has 01 vacancy at Head Office, Bengaluru/ Mumbai. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Advisor-Treasury post. As per the Canara bank recruitment 2019 notification, this one vacancy is allocated for above said post. Applicants who are seeking Bank jobs in central govt can use this opportunity. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address. The last date for receipt of the application form is 10.06.2019.
You may download the Canara Bank recruitment 2019 application form and notification from official website. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Applicants will be selected on the basis of Short Listing & interview. After that selected applicants will be posted at Head Office, Bengaluru/ Mumbai. Aspirants must have full fill the desired educational qualification. Candidate should have minimum 55 years and maximum 65 years. More details of Canara Bank upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, syllabus, call letter, admit card, result and etc. are available in Canara Bank careers.
About CANARA Bank
CANARA Bank is a public sector bank which provides banking and financial services in India. The bank has been functioning since 1906. Headquarter has been located in the city Bangalore, Karnataka until now. The bank provides services such as investment banking, consumer banking, commercial banking, retail banking, private banking, asset management, pensions, mortgages and credit cards. Presently, there are more than 50 thousand employees are working in the bank around India.
Details of Canara Bank Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Canara Bank|
|Job Type||Central Govt./ Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Head Office, Bengaluru/ Mumbai|
|Last date for receipt of application||10.06.2019|
This page explains the eligibility criteria of Advisor posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. You may go Canara Bank careers to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank Advisor Posts
- Candidates must have completed Graduation from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants should have 15 years’ experience in treasury.
- Candidate should have minimum 55 years and maximum 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Canara Bank will select the applicants on the basis of Short Listing & interview.
Mode of Application
- You can submit offline application only.
- Interested candidates should submit the filled application form to following address through speed/ registered post,
The Manager, Canara Bank Recruitment Cell, HR Wing Head Office, 112, J C Road, Bengaluru 560 002
How to apply Latest Canara Bank Jobs 2019
- Go to official website canarabank.com.
- Click “Careers” select “recruitment”.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment Project -1/2019 – Advisor-Treasury on Contract Basis” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill up the form correctly.
- Then send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|