CBIC Recruitment 2020 | Joint Commissioner Posts | Total Vacancy 01 | Last Date Within 60 days | Download CBEC Application Form @ www.cbic.gov.in
CBIC Recruitment 2020: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs is proposed to fill up 1 vacancy of Joint Commissioner in the office of the Competent Authority & Administrator, Chennai on deputation basis. CBEC invites offline applications to fill up above said CBIC Vacancy 2020. According to the Customs Recruitment 2020 notification, particularly 01 vacancy is allotted for Joint Commissioner Posts. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given address. The last date of receipt of application will be 60 days from publication of this advertisement in the Employment News
Aspirants should hold analogous posts on a regular basis in the present cadre or department and age limit should not exceed 56 years. CBIC selection will be based on Interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Competent Authority & Administrator, Chennai [Tamilnadu]. CBIC Recruitment 2020 notification and application form is available @ www.cbic.gov.in/ dor.gov.in. More details of Central Excise recruitment vacancy, upcoming CGST & Customs jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CGST & Customs Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Joint Commissioner|
|Pay Scale||Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.7600|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 60 Days|
|Official Website||www.cbic.gov.in/ dor.gov.in|
Here you will get information of Joint Commissioner Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for CBEC Joint Commissioner Posts
- Aspirants should hold analogous posts on a regular basis in the present cadre or department.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CBEC selection will be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Room No. 51-II, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, North Block, New Delhi 110001
How to apply Central Excise Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website dor.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Filling up the post of joint commissioner in the office of the competent Authority and administrator, Chennai on depitation bassis-reg”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CBIC Recruitment 2020 | 10 Vacancies | Intelligence Officer & Senior Intelligence Officer Posts | Last Date 15.02.2020 | Download Official Notification @ www.cbic.gov.in
CBIC Recruitment 2020: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) released an advertisement regarding job notification for the recruitment of Intelligence Officer & Senior Intelligence Officer jobs. It invites offline applications on the basis of deputation mode. As per CBIC Recruitment 2020 job advertisement, they are ready to recruit 10 job vacancies. You can download the CBIC job opportunity official notification & application format on their official website @ www.cbic.gov.in. Last date for submitting application is 15.02.2020.
Candidates should possess or qualified prescribed educational qualification from a recognized university/ institute. CBIC Chennai recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling up of the above said Tamil Nadu government jobs on deputation basis. Applicants should have attained age limitation. Interested candidates should submit their complete bio-data form & other necessary documents through proper channel to the below provided address. More details regarding CBIC recruitment 2020 DGGI Chennai Zonal Unit vacancy, selection, educational & other essential details, refer their official website.
Details about CBIC Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||F.NO.A/35018/1/2018 GSTI CZU|
|Designation||Intelligence Officer & Senior Intelligence Officer|
|Salary||As per the norms|
State & Central Government introducing several job opportunities for the people who are looking jobs allover India can surf our website anytime. We (Daily Recruitment) are providing all data about CBIC Recruitment 2020 upcoming job vacancies, recent or current recruitment, exam dates, examination syllabus, exam results, admit card and so on.
CBIC Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Senior Intelligence Officer||02|
|Totally, 10 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for CBIC Intelligence Officer & Senior Intelligence Officer Career:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding educational, age, reservation & relaxation, application procedure & other criteria refer Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) Official Recruitment Notification.
Educational Qualification & Age Limit:
- Refer CBIC recruitment 2020 official website regarding Chennai Zonal Unit job advertisement.
- Selection should be made on the basis of deputation mode.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Refer official notification (if any applicable).
- Offline mode
Principal Additional Director General, Directorate General of GST Intelligence, Chennai Zonal Unit, No.16, Greams Road, BSNL Building, Tower – 2, 5th & 8th floors, Chennai – 600 006
Steps to Apply for CBIC Chennai Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “http://www.cbic.gov.in”.
- Pick “Departmental Officers” from the home page and select “Vacancy circulars” from the dropdown.
- Find and choose the “Preparation of panel of officers for appointment on deputation to the grade of…Chennai Zonal Unit – Willingness called for – regarding”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.