CBIC Recruitment 2019 | Driver Posts | Total 32 Job Vacancies | Download CBIC Application Form @ www.cbic.gov.in | Last Date 25th May 2019
CBIC Recruitment 2019: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) Odisha is inviting offline applications for recruitment of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) vacancy in mumbai customs. Particularly, 32 vacancies are allotted for above said driver jobs. Eligible aspirants may send their prescribed application form along with all relevant documents through ordinary post/ speed post to the concerned office/ postal address on or before the last date of 25th May 2019. Download job notification and prescribed application form at CBIC official website (i.e. www.cbic.gov.in).
Aspirants should have passed in 10th standard from any recognized school with experience in driving of Motor Car. Candidates must have possessed of valid driving licenses for motor cars and knowledge of motor mechanism. The age limit is 18 years to 27 years. The selection will be made on written examination, driving test and their knowledge about motor mechanism. Selected aspirants shall be posted at Mumbai [Maharashtra] on contract basis. Applications received after the last date will be rejected. For more information about Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.cbic.gov.in.
|Click here to apply for Superintendent, Inspector & Various Posts|
Details of CBIC Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)|
|No. of Vacancies||32|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19000 to 63200/-|
|Job Location||Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|CBIC Official Website||www.cbic.gov.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and upcoming CBIC notification 2019-20 please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for CBIC Staff Car Driver Notification 2019:
- 10th standard/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Possession of valid driving licenses for motor cars and knowledge of motor mechanism.
- Check more details of educational qualification in CBIC official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in CBIC official notification given below.
- Written Test.
- Driving Test.
- Check more details of selection process in CBIC official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – Ordinary Post/ Speed Post.
- Check postal address in official notification as given below.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||25.05.2019|
How to Apply for CBIC Staff Car Driver recruitment 2019:
- Go to CBIC official website -> www.cbic.gov.in
- Click on option -> Recruitment.
- Find the correct CBIC notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for CBIC jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of prescribed application form and attach necessary documents.
Finally, submit your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CBIC Recruitment 2019 | Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs | Assistant, Inspector & Other Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date Within 90 Days | Apply @ www.cbic.gov.in
CBIC Recruitment 2019: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs invites offline application from qualified candidates. Currently it has many numbers of vacancies at Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore & Kolkata. Recently CBIC has released the recruitment advertisement for Superintendent, Inspector, Administrative Officer, Executive Assistant & Tax Assistant Posts. Aspirants who want to get central government jobs in Tamilnadu, Karnataka can use this chance. CBIC application form and notification is available in official website. Interested applicants should send the filled application form to given address within 90 days from date of publication of this advertisement.
CBEC will recruit the aspirants on the basis of deputation. Aspirants must hold analogous posts on regular basis. Aspirants should have maximum 56 years. CBIC will select the candidates on the basis of interview. After that selected applicants will be posted at Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore & Kolkata. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of CBIC recruitment, upcoming central excise vacancies, merit list, selection list, CBEC latest jobs and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CBIC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Superintendent, Inspector, Administrative Officer, Executive Assistant & Tax Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore & Kolkata|
|Job post date||10.04.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 90 days from date of publication of this advertisement.|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc.
Eligibility Criteria for CBIC inspector, Executive Assistant & Other Posts
- Aspirants must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address (Check Advt for address)
How to apply CBIC Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website cbic.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can apply to this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in CBIC. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in CBIC job 2019. For more accurate information about this CBIC job notification, check their official website.