CBIC Recruitment 2018 | CGST & Central Excise Dept, Mumbai | Hawaldar Posts | Total Vacancies 14 | Last Date 15.12.2018 | Download Application Form @ cbic.gov.in
CBIC Recruitment 2018: CGST & Central Excise Department, Mumbai invites offline application from qualified Sports Persons. Currently it has 14 vacancies at Mumbai zone. Recently CBIC CBEC has released the recruitment advertisement for Hawaldar Posts. As per the Central Excise recruitment notification 2018, these 14 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Aspirants who want to get central government jobs can use this chance. CGST & Central Excise application form and notification is available in official website. Interested applicants should send the filled application form to given address before the last date 15.12.2018.
CBEC will recruit the aspirants on the basis of temporary and it has probation period (2 years). Applicants must have completed matriculation or equivalent from any recognized board. Aspirants should have minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years. Central excise will select the candidates on the basis of practical/ field tests. After that selected applicants will be posted on Central Excise Department, Mumbai. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of CBIC recruitment, upcoming central excise vacancies, merit list, selection list, CBEC latest jobs and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CBIC Recruitment 2018-19 (CGST & Central Excise Dept)
|Organization Name||CGST & Central Excise Department, Mumbai|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Salary||Rs.18000 to Rs.56900|
|Last Date to submit the application||15.12.2018|
You may visit CBIC Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of CBIC CBEC Recruitment
- CGST & Central Excise Dept, Mumbai allocates overall 14 vacancies for this recruitment. Sports wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Sports||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for CGST & Central Excise Mumbai Hawaldar Posts
- Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 15.12.2018)
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear in the practical/ field tests relevant to the sports disciplines.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit offline application only.
- Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to following address through ordinary post,
The Deputy Commissioner (CCA), CGST & Central Excise, GST Bhawan, 115, M.K. Road, Churchgate, Mumbai-400020
How to apply Central Excise Dept, Mumbai Jobs 2018
- Go to official website cbic.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for Hawaldar posts click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|