CBIC Recruitment 2019 | Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs | Assistant, Inspector & Other Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date Within 90 Days | Apply @ www.cbic.gov.in
CBIC Recruitment 2019: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs invites offline application from qualified candidates. Currently it has many numbers of vacancies at Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore & Kolkata. Recently CBIC has released the recruitment advertisement for Superintendent, Inspector, Administrative Officer, Executive Assistant & Tax Assistant Posts. Aspirants who want to get central government jobs in Tamilnadu, Karnataka can use this chance. CBIC application form and notification is available in official website. Interested applicants should send the filled application form to given address within 90 days from date of publication of this advertisement.
CBEC will recruit the aspirants on the basis of deputation. Aspirants must hold analogous posts on regular basis. Aspirants should have maximum 56 years. CBIC will select the candidates on the basis of interview. After that selected applicants will be posted at Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore & Kolkata. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of CBIC recruitment, upcoming central excise vacancies, merit list, selection list, CBEC latest jobs and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CBIC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Superintendent, Inspector, Administrative Officer, Executive Assistant & Tax Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore & Kolkata|
|Job post date||10.04.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 90 days from date of publication of this advertisement.|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc.
Eligibility Criteria for CBIC inspector, Executive Assistant & Other Posts
- Aspirants must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address (Check Advt for address)
How to apply CBIC Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website cbic.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can apply to this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in CBIC. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in CBIC job 2019. For more accurate information about this CBIC job notification, check their official website.