CBIC Recruitment 2020 | 10 Vacancies | Intelligence Officer & Senior Intelligence Officer Posts | Last Date 15.02.2020 | Download Official Notification @ www.cbic.gov.in
CBIC Recruitment 2020: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) released an advertisement regarding job notification for the recruitment of Intelligence Officer & Senior Intelligence Officer jobs. CBIC invites offline applications on the basis of deputation mode. As per CBIC Recruitment 2020 job advertisement, they are ready to recruit 10 job vacancies. You can download the CBIC job opportunity official notification & application format on their official website @ www.cbic.gov.in. Last date for submitting application is 15.02.2020.
Candidates should possess or qualified prescribed educational qualification from a recognized university/ institute. CBIC Chennai recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling up of the above said Tamil Nadu government jobs on deputation basis. Applicants should have attained age limitation. Interested candidates should submit their complete bio-data form & other necessary documents through proper channel to the below provided address. More details regarding CBIC recruitment 2020 DGGI Chennai Zonal Unit vacancy, selection, educational & other essential details, refer their official website.
Details about CBIC Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||F.NO.A/35018/1/2018 GSTI CZU|
|Designation||Intelligence Officer & Senior Intelligence Officer|
|Salary||As per the norms|
State & Central Government introducing several job opportunities for the people who are looking jobs allover India can surf our website anytime. We (Daily Recruitment) are providing all data about CBIC Recruitment 2020 upcoming job vacancies, recent or current recruitment, exam dates, examination syllabus, exam results, admit card and so on.
CBIC Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Senior Intelligence Officer||02|
|Totally, 10 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for CBIC Intelligence Officer & Senior Intelligence Officer Career:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding educational, age, reservation & relaxation, application procedure & other criteria refer Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) Official Recruitment Notification.
Educational Qualification & Age Limit:
- Refer CBIC recruitment 2020 official website regarding Chennai Zonal Unit job advertisement.
- Selection should be made on the basis of deputation mode.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Refer official notification (if any applicable).
- Offline mode
Principal Additional Director General, Directorate General of GST Intelligence, Chennai Zonal Unit, No.16, Greams Road, BSNL Building, Tower – 2, 5th & 8th floors, Chennai – 600 006
Steps to Apply for CBIC Chennai Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “http://www.cbic.gov.in”.
- Pick “Departmental Officers” from the home page and select “Vacancy circulars” from the dropdown.
- Find and choose the “Preparation of panel of officers for appointment on deputation to the grade of…Chennai Zonal Unit – Willingness called for – regarding”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CBIC Recruitment 2019 | CGST & Customs | Tax Assistants and Hawaldars Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Last Date 10.12.2019 | Download Application Form @ www.punecenexcise.gov.in
CBIC Recruitment 2019: Chief Commissioner of CGST & Customs, Pune Zone (CCA) invites offline applications for the recruitment of Meritorious Sportsperson in different Games/ Sports for the posts of Tax Assistants and Hawaldars on temporary basis but likely to be made permanent. As per the CGST & Customs Sports Recruitment 2019 notification, overall 30 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Maharashtra should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 10.12.2019.
CBIC Recruitment 2019 notification and application form is available @ www.punecenexcise.gov.in. Aspirants should pas Matriculation/ Degree and age limit should be 18 to 27 years. CBIC selection will be based on Ground (Physical) / Proficiency Test/ Written Test. Selected candidates will be placed at Pune [Maharashtra]. More details of Central Excise recruitment vacancy, upcoming CGST & Customs jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CGST & Customs Sports Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Tax Assistant & Hawaldar|
|Job Location||Pune [Maharashtra]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||10.12.2019|
You may visit www.punecenexcise.gov.in Website to get more details about CBIC recruitment. Here you will get information of Tax Assistant & Hawaldar like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
CBIC Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 30 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Tax Assistant & Hawaldar Posts
- Aspirants should pas Matriculation/ Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Ground (Physical) / Proficiency Test/ Written Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by post or by hand
Additional Commissioner, Cadre Control Cell, CGST&Customs, Punezone, GSTBhavan, Opp. Wadia College, 41/A Sasoon Road, Pune-411001
How to apply Central Excise Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website punecenexcise.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “CGST and Customs Sports Recruitment 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.