CBIC Recruitment 2019 | Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs | Tax Assistant, Steno & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Last Date 04.10.2019 | Download CBEC Recruitment 2019 Application Form @ www.cbic.gov.in
CBIC Recruitment 2019: The Principal Commissioner of Central Tax, Hyderabad invites offline applications for recruitment of meritorious sports persons in different games/sports. Recently it has released the recruitment against sports quota in the Central Tax, Central Excise and Customs department -2019. Totally 10 vacancies are filled by Excise Department. As per the CBEC recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Tax Assistant, Stenographer & Havaldar posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Telangana should send the filed application form to given address on or before the last date 04.10.2019.
CBEC recruitment 2019 application form and notification pdf is available @ www.cbic.gov.in. Applicants should pass Matric/ 12th/ Degree and age limit should be 18 to 27 years. CBIC recruitment process will be done on the basis of field test and written test. The written exam and field trials will be held in Hyderabad. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Principal Commissioner of Central Tax, Hyderabad. More details of CBIC recruitment vacancy, upcoming CBEC job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Excise Department notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Excise Department Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Tax Assistant, Stenographer & Havaldar|
|Job Location||Hyderabad [Telangana]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||04.10.2019|
You may visit www.cbic.gov.in Website to get more details about CBEC recruitment. Here you will get details of Tax Assistant, Stenographer & Havaldar posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
CBEC 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the CBIC notification, overall 10 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for CBIC Tax Assistant, Stenographer & Havaldar Posts
- Applicants should pass Matric/ 12th/ Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CBIC selection will be based on field test and written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by post or in person
Joint Commissioner (P&V), O/o The Principal Commissioner of Central Tax, Hyderabad GST Bhavan, L.B.Stadium Road, Basheerbagh Hyderabad 500004
How to apply Central Board of Excise and Customs Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website cbic.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Recruitment against sports quota in the Central Tax, Central Excise and Customs department -2019.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of CBEC to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.