CBSE Recruitment 2020 | Accounts Officer, Jr. Accounts Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 20 | Last Date 21.08.2020 | CBSE Recruitment Notification Pdf @ cbse.nic.in
CBSE Recruitment 2020: Central Board of Secondary Education has issued new job notice [NO. CBSE/RECTT.CELL/ADVT./DEP/01/2020] on 29.07.2020 for appointment of CBSE Latest Vacancy. It invites online application from eligible candidates to fill up 20 vacancies in Delhi/ Across India. As per the CBSE Recruitment Notification, overall 20 aspirants will be recruited for Joint Secretary, Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor, Assistant Secretary, Senior Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer & Junior Accounts Officer Posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Delhi can make the CBSE online registration from 31.07.2020. The last date for submission of CBSE online application is 21.08.2020.
Applied candidates need to send your hard copy of online form to given address within 30 days from the last date of submission of online application. This engagement is purely based on Deputation basis and the period of deputation would be initially for 03 years. Central Board of Secondary Education recruitment 2020 apply online and CBSE Recruitment notification pdf is available @ www.cbse.nic.in. No fees is required for above posts. Applicants must have possessed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. CBSE recruitment process will be done on the basis of written test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at Delhi/ Anywhere in India. More details of CBSE recruitment vacancy, upcoming CBSE jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CBSE JAO Recruitment
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||NO. CBSE/RECTT.CELL/ADVT./DEP/01/2020|
|Job Name||Joint Secretary, Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor, Assistant Secretary, Senior Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer & Junior Accounts Officer|
|Job Location||Delhi / Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||31.07.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21.08.2020|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the online form||Within 30 days from the last date of submission of online application.|
You may visit http://cbse.nic.in Website to get more details about Central Board of Secondary Education recruitment. Here you will get details of JAO & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
CBSE Latest vacancy 2020
- As per the CBSE notification, overall 20 vacancies are assigned for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Accounts Officer, Sr. Accounts Officer & Other Posts.
- Joint Secretary: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor: Degree/ PG Degree/ MBA/ CA/ ICWAI.
- Assistant Secretary: Law Degree.
- Senior Accounts Officer & Accounts Officer: Degree/ PG degree/ MBA/ CA.
- Junior Accounts Officer: Degree/ Pass in SAS/JAO or equivalent exam.
- Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification & age limit.
- Maximum age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- CBSE selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit both online & offline mode applications.
- Applied candidates should submit the hard copy of the online form to following address
The Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092
Steps to apply online for CBSE Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website cbse.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “VACANCY NOTIFICATION ON DEPUTATION | APPLY ONLINE HERE”, click on the advertisement.
- CBSE notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up CBSE Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|