CCEK Recruitment 2020 | Administrative Analyst & Other Vacancies | 50 Vacancies | Walk-in-Interview Date: 25.06.2020 | Download Notification @ ccek.org
CCEK Recruitment 2020: Centre for Continuing Education (CCEK) Kerala is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Kerala. The department released the recruitment notification for the Post of Administrative Analyst, Academic Support Co-ordinator & Faculty Positions on contractual basis. CCEK announced 50 vacancies for the post. Interested and willing aspirants who are searching government jobs can use this chance. Applicants can download notification @ ccek.org. The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 25.06.2020
The appointment will be on contractual basis extended further as per the performance of the candidates. Those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can attend the Walk-in-Interview at Kerala State Civil Service Academy and its Sub Centres. Eligible candidates may pre-register their names through phone. Aspirants should submit relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification at the time of Interview. Aspirants who fail to submit the documents will be rejected by the selection committee. Applicants should submit the original documents at the time of Interview. Candidates should hold degree in a recognized university.
Details for CCEK Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||Centre for Continuing Education (CCEK)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Name||GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer), Molecular Biologist, Lab Techician & Data Entry Operators|
You can get latest updates for the post, in our dailyrecruitment site. Details of Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process are given below for your knowledge. Candidates can explore all the details here.
Vacancy Details of KSCSA Recruitment Notification:
- Overall 50 vacancies are allocated for Administrative Analyst & Other Posts.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Academic Support Co-ordinator||01|
|Faculty Positions (Educator)|
Eligibility Criteria for KSCSA Faculty Positions Posts:
- Aspirants should pursue B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Appeared in UPSC Civil Service Personality Test in concerned subject from a recognized university.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Check advertisement for age limit details.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
- Interested aspirants with required eligibility can appear for the interview at Kerala State Civil Service Academy and its Sub Centres.
- Check notification for Walk-In Interview details.
How to Download Notification for CCEK Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ ccek.org
- Click ‘Walk-in-Interview for the recruitment in temporary academic positions at Kerala State Civil Service Academy and its Sub Centres’ given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria and Other details given in the notification.
- Appear for Walk- in-Interview.
|NOTIFICATION LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|