CCRS Recruitment 2019 | Central Council for Research in Siddha – Chennai | Staff Nurse, Technician, Driver, Attendant & Various Posts | Total 18 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ siddhacouncil.com | Last Date 23.04.2019
CCRS Recruitment 2019: Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) is inviting prescribed applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Research Officer, Research Assistant, Staff Nurse, Siddha Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, Therapist and Driver Posts. As per CCRS Chennai recruitment job notification, totally 18 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can send your offline application form along with enclosures to given below postal address on or before the last date of 23.04.2019. Download official job notification at CCRS Chennai official website of siddhacouncil.com.
Candidates should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limitations. The selection for above said posts will be made on through written test/ interview. The last date for submission of offline applications will be 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete and application received after the last date will be rejected. Who wish to apply for Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of CCRS Chennai Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Research Officer, Research Assistant, Staff Nurse, Siddha Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, Therapist and Driver|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamil Nadu]|
|CCRS Official Website||siddhacouncil.com|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in. [Posted on: 19.02.2019]
Vacancy Details of Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Research Officer (Botany)||01|
|Total CCRS Chennai Job Vacancies||18|
Eligibility Criteria for CCRS Arumbakkam (Chennai) Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Notification:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate/ B.V.Sc/ B.Pharm/ Drug Assay/ Diploma/ Matriculation/ 12th Standard/ its equivalent from any recognized board/ university/ institute.
- Check details of educational qualification in CCRS official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 25 years to 40 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Short Listing.
- Written Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in CCRS job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Details of Postal Address:-
The Director General, Central Council for Research in Siddha, Ministry of AYUSH, SCRI Building, Anna Govt. Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600106.
- For UR/EWS/OBC category -> Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST -> R. 100/-
- For PH candidates -> Nil
- Offline Mode – By Demand Draft drawn in favour of Central Council for
Research in Siddha and payable at Chennai.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||Within Sixty Days from the Date of Publication of this Advertisement (i.e. 23.04.2019)|
How to Apply for CCRS Chennai Vacancy 2019:
- Go to CCRS official website -> siddhacouncil.com
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for CCRS Staff nurse & various job recruitment 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|