CCRT Recruitment 2018 | Ministry of Culture – Government of India | Junior & Senior Fellowships Posts | Total Vacancies 400 | Last Date 16.10.2018 | Apply online @ indiaculture.nic.in
CCRT Recruitment 2018: Centre for Cultural Resources and Training – Government of India invites online applications from qualified candidates. It has recently released the recruitment advertisement for 400 vacancies. As per the notification CCRT allocates these 400 vacancies for following posts Junior & Senior Fellowships. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to get jobs in Central Govt can use this wonderful opportunity. Applicants can make the online registration from 18.09.2018 to 16.10.2018.
As per the Ministry of Culture – Government of India, candidates who have completed graduate from any recognized university are eligible to apply this CCRT 2018 recruitment. Applicants must have attained the prescribed age limit and also you need not to pay any fee for this recruitment. CCRT selection will be based on Shortlist and Interview/ Personal Talk. After that selection applicants will engage on Delhi Location. CCRT online applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of upcoming vacancies, latest notification, shortlist, merit list, result and etc. will upload on Ministry of Culture website.
Details of CCRT Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Ministry of Culture – Government of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior & Senior Fellowships|
|Starting date for submission of application form||18.09.2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||16.10.2018|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
CCRT Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Junior Fellowship||200||Rs. 10,000|
|Senior Fellowship||200||Rs. 20,000|
Eligibility Criteria for CCRT Junior & Senior Fellowships Vacancy
- Graduation in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be 25 to 40 years for Jr. Fellowships posts and 40 years for Sr. Fellowships.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Shortlist & Interview/ Personal Talk (for Jr. Fellowships only)
Mode of Application
- Candidates may apply to this recruitment through Online.
How to apply Government of India Jobs 2018
- Go to official website indiaculture.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment & Advertisement” select “Current Recruitment & Advertisement”.
- Find the advertisement “Calling applications under Sr/Jr Fellowships to outstanding persons for cultural research” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility then back to the home page.
- To apply click “MOC Schemes Applications” enter your details correctly then click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|