CDAC Bangalore Recruitment 2019 | Project Engineer Post | 08 Vacancies | Closing Date 03.07.2019 | Download CDAC Application Form @ www.cdac.in
CDAC Bangalore 2019: Center for Development of Advanced Computing, Bangalore recently released notification for the Recruitment of Project Engineers. CDAC Bangalore invites the registration of application form from bright and result oriented persons with 08 openings for the following positions in CMVP and NSM projects on Contract basis. Aspirants who have a strong desire for the state and central government jobs are invited to speed up your process of applying via both mode i.e. online and offline. CDAC Bangalore online registration of application opens from 19th June, 2019 and gets closed on 03rd July, 2019 up to evening 6’o clock (6pm). CDAC exam date will be communicated only through E-mail support. Candidates those who are finalist get appointed only within Bangalore (Bengaluru).
The final selection will be based on performance in the written test followed by multi-level of personal interviews. Applicants who are going to apply online are having a notice to forward a mail only the Scanned form in PDF format. It’s a huge opportunity for the applicants those who searching jobs in Bangalore [Karnataka] & CDAC offers both the fresher and experienced Professions with a basic pay of Rs. 31,000 pm. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview. Applicants are requested to download the application form & notification on CDAC official website mentioned below.
|CDAC Recruitment Process 2019 in Detail|
|Board of Organization||Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Bengaluru)|
|Employment Status||2 years of Contract|
|Salary Structure||Rs. 31,000 per month|
|Commencement of registration||19 June 2019|
|Last Date for registration||03 July 2019|
|Date of Examination||Communicated via E-Mail|
All the posts are purely on Contract basis for a period of two years initially. Then, CDAC contract employees gets extendable contract periods based on the performance and availability of projects. Duration of projects may vary as well as the selected employee may assign to other project based on CDAC organizational requirements. Keep tuned to our site (dailyrecruitment.in) for regular updates about CDAC syllabus, exam date, hall tickets, Bangalore project engineer final result etc.
CDAC Bangalore 2019 Vacancy Details
|CDAC Placement Reviews|
|Name of the Post||Post Code||Number of Post|
|PE – 01 CMVP||01|
|PE – 02 CMVP||01|
|PE – 03 SDOS||06|
Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit a separate application for each post with appropriate position code in the Application form and for those applicants who are applying through e-mail are injected to mentioned position code in the subject. Applicants are invited to check regularly the website (www.cdac.in) for CDAC Exam Date of CMVP & SDOS recruitment 2019.
|Occupation||Post Code||Experience in years|
|PE – 01 CMVP||0|
|PE – 02 CMVP||1|
|PE – 03 SDOS||0–2|
CDAC employees’ i.e. internal candidates are pleased to note, in case if you are placed in final selection list; you must have to resign from the existing services and join the post as fresh employees. Candidates who have only B.E. / B. Tech degree are NOT eligible to apply. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending written examination/ interview.
Eligibility Criteria for CDAC Bangalore Project Engineer Vacancy 2019
- For CDAC Project Engineer PE-01 CMVP:
- BE or B. Tech in CSC /ECE /IT with ME or M. Tech or MS in Computer Science /Information Security /Cyber Security /Cryptography or equivalent (Candidates who have passed out PG in the year 2017 or later are eligible to apply). (Or)
- M.Sc in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Statistics /Electronics /IT /Computer Science with ME or M. Tech or MS in Computer Science /Information Security /Cyber Security /Cryptography or equivalent (Candidates who have passed out PG (ME / M.TECH / MS) in the year 2017 or later are ONLY eligible to apply).
- For CDAC Project Engineer PE-02 CMVP
- BE or B. Tech in Computer Science /ECE /IT with ME or M. Tech or MS in Computer Science /Information Security /Cyber Security /Cryptography or equivalent (Candidates who have passed out PG in the year 2016 or later are eligible to apply). (Or)
- M.Sc in Mathematics /Applied Mathematics /Statistics /Electronics /IT /Computer Science with ME or M. Tech or MS in Computer Science /Information Security /Cyber Security /Cryptography or equivalent (Candidates who have passed out PG (ME/ M.TECH/ MS) in the year 2016 or later are ONLY eligible to apply).
3. For CDAC Project Engineer PE-03 SDOS
- BE or B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or equivalent degree in relevant discipline. (Or)
- ME or M. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or relevant domain.
- He or She should not above 30 years of old.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Examination,
- Personal Interview.
- Both Online and Offline
- Online Application Form are invited via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The filled application are posted to the following address, enveloped with a caption Karnataka for the post of Project Engineer – Position Code,
The Associate Director (HRD), C-DAC Knowledge Park, #1, Old Madras Road, Opposite to HAL Aero Engine Division, Byappanahalli, Bengaluru – 560 038.
Methods for Applying CDAC Project Engineer Job Notification 2019:
- Go and visit CDAC official website “cdac.in”.
- Choose “Careers” section from the menu bar.
- Select “Current Job Opportunities” in CDAC page.
- Click on to “C-DAC (Bengaluru)–Recruitment of Project Engineers”.
- Now, you were in CDAC Notification 2019, go through it thoroughly.
- Once get cleared about, CDAC eligibility, CDAC company placement packages, CDAC contract employee benefits & experience.
- You can continue applying for your desired post via E-mail or Post as mentioned above.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|