CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment | Project Manager, Project Engineers, Project Asst. & Project Technician Posts | Total 74 Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ C-DAC Careers | Last Date 25th July 2018
CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing shortly called as C-DAC has announced notification for the recruitment of Project Manager, Project Engineers, Project Assistant and Project Technician Posts in Thiruvananthapuram. The employment will be based on contract basis. Totally, 74 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. Interested and eligible candidates applying for these posts must fill up the online application form and send the hard copy of (print out) online application form along with DD & necessary documents to the below given address on or before the last date.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing will conduct written examination on 19.08.2018 (Sunday) Tentatively at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Applicants should pay your exam fee through offline mode by demand draft (DD) from 11.07.2018 to 25.07.2018. Candidates are requested to submit only one application and applications received after last date will be rejected.
Details of CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Notification:
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
|Organization Type||Central Government|
|Name of the Post||Project Manager, Project Engineers, Project Assistant & Project Technician|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
Vacancy details of CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Advertisement:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Project Technician (Diploma)||16|
|Project Technician (IT)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Jobs:
- Diploma/ITI/NCVT (Painter)/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/Equivalent from recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Written Test.
- Multi Level Interview.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- Offline Mode-By Post.
Postal Address is,
Department Head (HR), Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Post Box No.6520, Vikasbhavan P.O, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033.
- Project Manager/Project Engineer Category: Rs.500/- for male candidates & Rs. 250/- for female candidates.
- Project Assistant/ Project Technician category: Rs.250/- for male candidates & Rs. 100/- for female candidates.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category: Nil.
Mode of Fee
- Offline Mode-By Demand Draft (DD) in favour of CDAC Thiruvananthapuram “, from any nationalized bank, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
|Starting date for submission of application form||11.07.2018 from 10.00 AM|
|Last date for submission of application form||25.07.2018 till 18.00 Hrs|
|Closing date for receiving print-out of application by post||31.07.2018 till 17.30 PM|
|Date of Written Test||19.08.2018 (Sunday) (Tentatively)|
How to apply for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Latest Openings:
- Candidates go to official website -> www.cdac.in.
- Click on option -> Careers -> Current Job Opportunities -> Current Openings.
- Find the correct notification -> ADV NO. CDAC (T)/RCT/03/2018 DTD 11.07.2018.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment and fill all details of online application form.
- Pay your exam fee via offline and submit your online application form till the last date.
- Finally send online application form to given office address on or before the last date.
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|