CDB Recruitment 2019 | MTS, LDC & Other Posts | Last Date within 30 days | Apply Latest 13 Job Vacancies in CDB @ www.coconutboard.nic.in
CDB Recruitment 2019: Coconut Development Board has currently published an advertisement for the recruitment of the following posts such as Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk and Multi-Tasking Staff Posts. It is going to fill 13 vacancies in the above said posts. Offline applications are invited from the eligible candidates for this coconut development board recruitment 2019. Applicants can apply via offline mode within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment news.
Coconut Development Board recruitment 2019 application form and notification can be downloaded from the official website of CDB. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Matriculation or equivalent/ ITI from the recognized board or university. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit. The selected candidates will be posted in Coconut Development Board offices at various states of India.
Details of CDB Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest CDB notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Coconut Development Board, Kochi|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk & Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||13|
|Job Location||Various States of India|
|Last Date for sending application||Within 30 days from the publication of advertisement in the employment news|
Applicants must read the detailed notification before apply to this latest job recruitment in CDB 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Kerala jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for CDB Notification 2019
CDB is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Junior Stenographer||Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-||03|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-||03|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-||07|
Eligibility Criteria for CDB MTS & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Matriculation or equivalent/ ITI from the recognized board or university.
|Junior Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Between 18 and 25 years|
- Check advertisement for selection process.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode to the following address given below,
Chairman, Coconut Development Board, Kera Bhavan, SRV Road, Kochi – 682 011.
- Applicants can pay the fees of Rs.100/- for this recruitment.
- SC/ST/ Women/ Ex-servicemen & PWBD candidates are exempted from the fees payment.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay the fees through offline mode (Demand Draft- chairman, Coconut Development Board payable at Kochi).
How to apply for CDB Jobs 2019
- Go to official website coconutboard.nic.in
- Find the “Vacancy” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification “Applications invited for the post of Jr. Stenographer, Lower Division clerk and Multi-Tasking Staff” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the required certificates and documents to the given address.
|APPLICATION FORM & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants should send separate application for each post in this recruitment. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in CDB 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|