CDIT Recruitment 2019 | Centre for Development of Imaging Technology | Assistant, Trainee & Various Posts | Total 08 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ CDIT Careers (i.e. www.cdit.org) | Last Date 25th Feb 2019
CDIT Recruitment 2019: Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) has announced job advertisement for recruitment of following vacancies like, Linux Server Administrator, Technical Assistant (Hardware), Project Assistant, Project Management Trainees and Management Trainees. As per CDIT Kerala job notification, totally 08 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application form through online mode on or before the last date of 25th February 2019.
The applying online link and official job notification is available at CDIT official website of www.cdit.org. All aspirants should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limitations. The selection process will be made on via test/ interview. Candidates submit online application form only till the last date ends. The last date for submission of online application is 25.02.2019. Who wish to apply for Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of CDIT Vacancies 2019:
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT)|
|Employment Category||Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Linux Server Administrator, Technical Assistant (Hardware), Project Assistant, Project Management Trainees and Management Trainees|
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Advertisement No||No. 01/HRD-A2/C-DIT/2019|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|CDIT Official Website||www.cdit.org|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Centre for Development of Imaging Technology Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Linux Server Administrator||01|
|Technical Assistant (Hardware)||01|
|Project Management Trainees||02|
|Total Job Vacancies||08|
Eligibility Criteria for CDIT Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2019:
- Degree/ MBA/ Engineering/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in CDIT official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in CDIT official notification given below.
- Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of CDIT official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||25.02.2019|
How to apply for CDIT Vacancy 2019:
- Go to CDIT official website -> www.cdit.org.
- Click on option -> Careers -> Notificaiton.
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for rally soldier post.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|