Center for Smart Governance Karnataka Recruitment 2019 | Engineer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 20 | Apply online @ karnataka.gov.in
Center for Smart Governance Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Government of Karnataka is going to fill up 20 vacancies in Center for Smart Governance, Bangalore. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Project Manager, Business Analyst, Software Engineer, Test Lead & Other Posts. As per the CSG Bangalore notification, these 20 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Karnataka can use this chance. Eligible applicants should forward their CV to given mail address on or before the last date ends.
Center for Smart Governance recruitment notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. from recognized university. Candidates should have minimum 3 to 10 years’ experience. CSG selection will be based on interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Bangalore. More details of CSG vacancy, upcoming notices, interview date, interview questions, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Center for Smart Governance Karnataka Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Center for Smart Governance|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Project Manager, Business Analyst, Software Engineer, Test Lead & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Last Date to submit the CV via mail||Check Advt.|
You may visit CSG Karnataka Website to get more details about this recruitment. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates. This article will explain the information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
CSG Bangalore Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 20 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Software Engineer||02|
|Human Resource Manager||01|
Eligibility Criteria for CSG Software Engineer, Project Manager, Test Engineer & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/ M.Sc. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 3 to 10 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CSG selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send their CV to following mail address
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
How to apply Center for Smart Governance Karnataka Jobs 2019
- Go to official website karnataka.gov.in
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Send your CV to the given mail address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CSG Bangalore gives awesome opportunity for engineering candidates. Eligible candidates should submit your CV via given mail address. If you want to know more job updates, you can visit our page regularly also all employment news are available here.