Center for Smart Governance Karnataka Recruitment 2020 | Project Manager, Test Lead & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 25 | Apply Online @ karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
Center for Smart Governance Karnataka Recruitment 2020: Centre for Smart Governance (CSG), Government of Karnataka invites applications via Email support from eligible candidates. They are going to fill up 25 vacancies in the areas of IT / ICT for the following positions such as Project Manager, Project Lead, Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Test Lead & Test Engineer. As per the CSG Bangalore notification, these vacancies are allotted for above said Karnataka govt jobs. Eligible applicants should forward their CV to given mail address on or before the last date ends.
CSG Karnataka recruitment 2020 notification is available on their official website @ https://karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/. Applicants must have possessed BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. degree from recognized university. Candidates should have minimum 3 to 10 years’ experience. Centre for smart governance jobs selection will be based on interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Bangalore. More details of CSG vacancy, upcoming notices, interview date, interview questions, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Center for Smart Governance Karnataka Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||Center for Smart Governance (CSG)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Designation||Project Manager, Project Lead, Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Test Lead & Test Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, KA|
|Last Date to Submit CV||Check Advt.|
You may visit karunadu.karnataka.gov.in Website to get more details about this CSG Karnataka recruitment 2020. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates. This article will explain the information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
CSG Karnataka Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 25 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Senior Software Engineer||04|
Eligibility Criteria for CSG Bangalore Careers
- Applicants must have possessed BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/ M.Sc. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 3 to 10 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CSG may conduct a written test and then short list the candidates for interview.
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send their CV to following mail address
Steps to Apply for Center for Smart Governance Jobs 2020
- Go to official website “https://karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/“.
- Click “Career” from the menu bar.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check our eligibility.
- Send your CV to the given mail address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CSG Bangalore gives awesome opportunity for engineering candidates. Eligible candidates should submit your CV via given mail address. If you want to know more job updates, you can visit our page regularly also all employment news are available here.