CGWB Recruitment 2020 | Consultant & Young Professional Posts | Total Vacancies 62 | Last Date 25.04.2020 | Central Ground Water Board Recruitment Notification @ www.cgwb.gov.in
CGWB Recruitment 2020: Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Central Ground Water Board has announced the notice regarding hiring of Young Professionals and Consultants in various offices of CGWB. It invites offline mode applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates. Interested aspirants will submit application directly to the respective office of CGWB. The last date for submission of CGWB Recruitment 2020 application form is 25.04.2020. According to the CGWB Jobs notification, overall 62 vacancies are allotted for above said CGWB vacancy. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Karnataka, Assam, Haryana & etc those candidates should send the filled application form on or before the last date.
Candidates will be recruitment on temporary basis. CGWB selection will be based on interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Nagpur, Kolkata, Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Guwahati, Lucknow, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Ahmadabad, Jaipur & Faridabad. Offline mode applications only will be accepted, application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. CGWB Recruitment 2020 Notification & Central Ground Water Board Recruitment 2020 application form is available @ www.cgwb.gov.in. More details of CGWB Vacancy, upcoming Central Ground Water Board jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Central Ground Water Board Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Central Ground Water Board|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Consultant & Young Professional|
|Job Location||Nagpur, Kolkata, Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Guwahati, Lucknow, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Ahmadabad, Jaipur & Faridabad|
|Last Date for Submission of application||25.04.20202|
Here you will get information of YP & Consultant Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
CGWB Vacancy 2020
- As per the notification, overall 62 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
Eligibility Criteria for CGWB Consultant & YP Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Masters degree (MSc/ MS/ M.Tech/ M.Sc. Tech or equivalent) in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Earth Science/ GeoScience/ Hydrogeology.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Consultant: 10 years working experience in the field of groundwater/hydrogeology.
- Young Professional: Nil
- Maximum age limit for appointment of Young Professionals shall be 30 years and for consultants shall be 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CGWB selection will be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to respective address (check advt to get address details).
How to apply Central Ground Water Board Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website cgwb.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for Hiring Young Professionals and Consultants ……….. Last Date to apply 25.04.2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up CGWB Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from CGWB Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Educational qualification, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|