CPCB Syllabus 2020 | Scientist, JSA & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 48 | CBT Date: Updated Soon | Download CPCB Scientist B Syllabus/ Exam Scheme @ cpcb.nic.in
CPCB Syllabus 2020: Central Pollution Control Board has planned to conduct the written test for Scientist B, Junior Scientific Assistant, Senior Technician, Data Entry Operator, Junior Technician, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk & Attendant (MTS) Posts. Now CPCB has released the CPCB Revised Syllabus 2020 for above said posts. Applicants who have applied CPCB Recruitment and eagerly waiting to write the CPCB exam those candidates may get the CPCB Scientist B Syllabus syllabus/ exam pattern/ exam scheme @ cpcb.nic.in.
|Click here to get CPCB Admit Card 2021|
As per the CPCB recruitment notification, totally 48 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. There are many candidates are applying for CPCB vacancy. Aspirants who have cleared the exam those candidates are only eligible for further recruitment process i.e. skill test/ interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Across India. More Details of CPCB admit card release date, CPCB Scientist Syllabus, CPCB DEO Syllabus, CPCB LDC Syllabus CPCB Scientist result, merit list, previous year question papers and etc. are available in official website.
Details of CPCB Scientist B Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Advt No||Advt. No. 02/2020 Admin (R)|
|Job Name||Scientist B, Junior Scientific Assistant, Senior Technician, Data Entry Operator, Junior Technician, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk & Attendant (MTS)|
|CPCB Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Syllabus Status||Available Now|
You may visit cpcb.nic.in official website to get detailed CPCB Syllabus PDF. This page explains topic wise syllabus, marks details are and how to download CPCB syllabus pdf/ exam pattern. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
CPCB Exam Pattern/ Exam Scheme 2020
- Total Marks: 100 marks
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Question Paper type: MCQ Type
- Negative Mark: There will be 0.25 negative marking for wrong answer.
Syllabus for CPCB Recruitment 2020
- Chemical Engineering: GATE, 2020 syllabus for Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering: UPSC syllabus for Civil Engineering Engineering Services Examination, 2020 –Notice No. 01/2020‐ENGG.
- Environmental Engineering: Air quality management & pollution control technologies, Wastewater treatment, Water supply engineering, Municipal waste management & landfill designing, Waste Management –Hazardous waste, E waste, Bio medical waste, Soil contamination & remediation, Industrial pollution control etc.
- Mechanical Engineering: Engineering Services Examination, 2020 –Notice No. 01/2020‐ENGG.
- Mining engineering & Natural science & agricultural science: GATE, 2020 syllabus for Mining Engineering.
All Other Posts: Delhi University syllabus for B Sc general.
How to Download CPCB Revised Syllabus 2020
- Go to official website cpcb.nic.in.
- Click “Jobs” find the “Apply Online for Jobs in CPCB (Advt. No. 02/2020 Admin (R) )”, click on the link.
- New page will be opened then click “Click here to view the REVISED SYLLABUS for written examination of the various posts advertised in Advt No. 2/2020 Admin(R)”
- Syllabus will display on the screen, you may download it.
|CPCB SYLLABUS||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|