Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017 Notification –Apply for Public Relation Officer/Junior Research Fellow Vacancies @cujammu.ac.in– Last Date :31.05.2017
Good news for Jammu candidates those who are seeking a govt jobs in Jammu. Central University of Jammu has released the official employment notification to fill up their 2 posts (i.e) Public relation Officer & Junior research fellow vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017 @ official website of cujammu.ac.in before the last date of 31.05.2017. In this page you can know about the Eligibility criteria like educational qualification, Age limit, Salary information and How to Apply for Central University of Jammu Recruitment. You can also check out the Latest state and central govt jobs from here as well.
About Central University of Jammu
Central University of Jammu in Jammu and Kashmir, India. The university started functioning from the year of 2011. Dr.Sudhir Singh Bloeria was a first vice Chancellor of the University. Presently Prof Ashok Aima is a Vice Chancellor of the University.For more details check out this page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_University_of_Jammu
Important Notification Details of Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017:
Organization Name: Central University of Jammu
Category: State Government Jobs
Total Vacancies: 02
Name of the Posts: Public Relation Officer & Junior Research fellow
Location of Job: Jammu & Kashmir
Application Mode: Offline
Official Website: www.cujammu.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria Central University of Jammu Vacancies 2017:
- Public Relation Officer: Candidates should posses’ Master degree in Mass Communication and Journalism or any other equivalent degree with atleast 55% of marks or equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale along with a good academic record from the authorized institutes.
- Junior Research fellow: Candidates should posses Master degree in Physics/Applied Physics/ Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Material Science/Nano science/M.Tech with equivalent field from a recognized university or institutes
If any information regarding educational qualification of Central University of Jammu Recruitment, check the official notification from this page below
- Public Relation Officer: Age limit should be less than 40 years. Upper age limit will be applicable as per the govt norms.
- Public Relation Officer: (PB Rs. 15600-39100+GP Rs.5400/-)
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.14, 000 (1st & 2nd year) and Rs.16, 000 (3rd year) for Non-Net/Non-GATE (Pre-revised) & Rs.16, 000(1st & 2nd year) and Rs.18, 000 (3rd year) for NET/GATE (Pre-revised).
- Candidates should be selected based performance at the time of Interview.
Mode of Application :
- Candidates should pay an application fee of Rs.500/- (OBC/General) to apply for this Central university of Jammu Recruitment 2017. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to apply Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates are requires to visit the Official website of Central University of Jammu.
- Find out the Official advertisement link on the Employment section
- Read the official notification carefully before you apply
- Download the Application form as given below in this page for the post Public Relation Officer only.
- Fill up all the required fields and send their application in prescribed format along with Rs.500/- Demand Draft (Expect SC/ST/PWD Candidates) from an Nationalized Bank drawn in the favour of Finance Officer, Central University of Jammu, must be sent only Registered Post or Speed post to this below address on or before the last date of 31st May 2017 at 5.30 PM.
Deputy Registrar (Admin), Central University of Jammu, Rahya Suchani (Bagla),
District Samba–181143, Jammu, (J&K)
- For Applying Junior Research Fellow Post send their application along with his/her Cover letter, Detailed CV/Resume with the recent photograph and with the 2 name of references. The application should be sent your soft copy to this E-mail id : email@example.com on or before 31st May.2017.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will call for an Interview will be held on 31st May 2017 at 11 A.M in the Department of NanoScience and Materials.,Central University of Jammu,Temporary Academic Block,Sainik Colony,Jammu-180011.