Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2020 | MTS, LDC & Other posts | 11 Vacancies | Last Date: 13-07-2020 | Apply Online @ cukashmir.ac.in
Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2020: Central University of Kashmir, is a central university located in Ganderbal district of Jammu and Kashmir, India. CUK invites application for the posts of Internal Audit Officer, Deputy Registrar, Lower Division Clerk & MTS/ Peon/ Office Attendant Posts. CUK released new job notification (No: 04 of 2020) for filling up 11 vacancies. Interested candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ cukashmir.ac.in only through online. Applicants searching Government jobs can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 13-07-2020.
CUK announced new job notification on 27.06.2020. The above posts is on temporary basis, which may be extended as per the performance of candidates. Selection will be based on Interview/ Test. Applicants should submit relevant documents along with the application form. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Retired employees of the Central / State below the age of 62 years, physically fit and eligible as per above criteria can also apply. If the candidates preferred to apply more than one post, they should apply in a separate application form. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university.
Details of CUK Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||Central University of Kashmir|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Advertisement No||04 of 2020|
|Job Name||Internal Audit Officer, Deputy Registrar, Lower Division Clerk & MTS/ Peon/ Office Attendant Posts|
|Job Location||Ganderbal (J&K)|
|Starting Date of Submission of online application||27.06.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of online application||13-07-2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for CUK Office Attendant Vacancies 2020:
- Applicants should hold 10th Pass/ Bachelor Degree/ Officers of the Central / State holding analogous post on regular basis.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
|Internal Audit Officer & Deputy Registrar||Check advt/-|
|Lower Division Clerk/ MTS/Office Attendant/Peon||Not exceeding 30 years.|
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Applicants should pay Rs.300/-
- Rs.150/- for SC,ST, PWD and in-service candidates of the Central University of Kashmir.
- Check notification for payment details.
How to Apply Online for Central University of Kashmir Jobs:
- Go to the official website @ cukashmir.ac.in
- Click ‘Employment Notice for various Temporary Non-Teaching Posts (Emp. Notice No. 04 of 2020)’ given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Then through the online registration link given below ‘Apply Online’
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2020 | Librarian & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 09 | Last Date 17.05.2020 | Download CU Kashmir Notification @ www.cukashmir.ac.in
Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2020: Central University of Kashmir invites online applications from the eligible candidates for appointment non-teaching/ library positions. It is going to fill up 09 vacancies in Kashmir. Recently it has released this Central University of Kashmir recruitment 2020 advertisement on 27-04-2020. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Kashmir Govt can use this chance. As per the CU Kashmir recruitment notification, these openings are allocated for Non-Teaching/ Library positions. Candidates should forward their online application form to given address before the last date on 17.05.2020.
Central University of Kashmir recruitment application form and job notification are available on their official website @cukashmir.ac.in. Applicants must have completed Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ PhD from the recognized university. Contenders should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. CU Kashmir will recruit the aspirants on the basis of interview/ test. After that selected candidates will be engaged at Central University of Kashmir, Ganderbal (J&K). More details of Central University of Kashmir jobs, upcoming CU Kashmir notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CU Kashmir Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||Central University of Kashmir|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Advertisement No||03 of 2020 (NT)|
|Designation||Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant & Library Assistant|
|Job Location||Ganderbal (J&K)|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17.05.2020|
This page explains the details of non-teaching positions (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. You may go to Official Website to get more details about Kashmir university recruitment. Please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Central University of Kashmir 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the CU Kashmir notification, overall 09 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for CU Kashmir Non-Teaching/ Library Career Positions
- Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation/ M.S/ Ph.D./ Master Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Professional should have 02 to 10 years’ experience.
- Check Advertisement for age limit and relaxation.
- CU Kashmir will recruit the aspirants on the basis of interview/ typing test/ written test .
Mode of Application
- Only online application form shall be accepted.
- Rs.150 for SC, ST, PwD and in-service candidates of the Central University of Kashmir and Rs. 300 for all other candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online.
Steps to Apply Central University of Kashmir Jobs 2020
- Go to official website cukashmir.ac.in.
- Find & click on the advertisement “Employment Notification for Library Staff and various Non-Teaching Posts (Notification No: 03 of 2020 (NT) Dated 27-04-2020)” under Whats New section.
- CUK notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Get back and select “Online Application Form For Different Non Teaching Positions” from the Whats New section
- Fill up all those details correctly & submit the form.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|