Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020 | Non- Teaching Post | Total Vacancies 23 | Last Date: 26.02.2020 | Apply @ cup.edu.in
Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020: Central University of Punjab (CUB Bhatinda) has recently released a notification (Advt. No:- CUPB/19-20/013) for the position of Non-Teaching Post which are Finance officer (on tenure basis), Controller of Examinations (on tenure basis), Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Information Scientist, Medical Officer (female), Security Officer, Private Secretary, Section Officer, Estate Officer, Nursing Officer, Personal Assistant, Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Cook, Laboratory Attendant, Office Attendant and Multi-Tasking Staff. As per the Central University of Punjab recruitment 2020 notification, 23 vacancies are allocated for this mentioned above posts. Candidates who are all willing to get State Government job means they may apply online from the date of 27.01.2020 to 26.02.2020.
Candidates may apply through both online and offline mode. The last date to submit the hard copy of application is 04.03.2020 (till 05.00 Pm). According to the Central University of Punjab recruitment 2020 notification, there is no probation period for Regular Posts. This appointment is purely on Regular basis except Finance Officer and Controller of Examinations post. The university may transfer any employee to any of its campuses/constituent colleges. The Selected Candidates will be governed by “National Pension Scheme”. Scheme of examination also placed in the Central University of Punjab notification page. The Candidates should possess minimum marks for qualifying written/ Skill test is 60% of marks.
Details of Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Central University of Punjab|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No:- CUPB/19-20/013|
|Organization Type||State Government of Punjab|
|Name of the position||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Job Type||Regular basis|
|Basic Pay||Rs.18,000 to Rs.1,44,200/- (as per the designation)|
|Starting date for submission to apply||27.01.2020|
|Last date for online submission to apply||26.02.2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||04.03.2020 (till 05.00 Pm)|
The Central University of Punjab is a Central University located in Bathinda, Punjab, India. It has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by Govt. of India. As per the Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) recruitment notification 2020, Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, mode of application, steps to apply and important links are described in following topics.
Vacancy & Pay Scale Details of Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020 (CUPB)
|Name of the Position||Number of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Finance Officer (on Tenure basis)||01||Rs.144200/-|
|Controller of Examinations (on Tenure basis)||01||Rs.144200/-|
|Information Scientist||01||Rs. 56100/-|
|Medical Officer (Female)||01||Rs. 56100/-|
|Security Officer||01||Rs. 44900/-|
|Private Secretary||02||Rs. 44900/-|
|Section Officer||01||Rs. 44900/-|
|Estate Officer||01||Rs. 44900/-|
|Nursing Officer||01||Rs. 44900/-|
|Personal Assistant||02||Rs. 35400/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||01||Rs. 19900/-|
|Laboratory Attendant||02||Rs. 18000/-|
|Office Attendant||01||Rs. 18000/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||01||Rs. 18000/-|
Eligibility criteria for Central University of Punjab Bathinda (CUPB) Recruitment 2020
- For Finance officer and Controller of Examination: Any PG with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent.
- For Assistant Librarian: Any PG in relevant field with at least 55% marks or its equivalent.
- For Information Scientist: B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. in relevant discipline.
- For Medical Officer: M.B.B.S/ M.D/ M.S with at least 55% marks in relevant discipline.
- For Security Officer, Private Secretary, Section Officer, Estate Officer, Nursing Officer, Personal Assistant, Assistant and Lower Division Clerk: Any UG or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- For Driver, Laboratory attendant, Office attendant and Multi-Tasking Staff: Matriculation from a recognized Board.
- For Cook: 10th with Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Visit and verify, Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) recruitment notification 2020.
- For Financial officer and Controller of Examination: Minimum 15 years of experience in relevant discipline.
- For Librarian: Minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the Maintenance of standards in higher education.
- For Information Scientist: 03 years of experience in relevant field.
- For Medical Officer, Nursing Officer, Laboratory attendant, Office attendant and Multi-Tasking Staff: 02 years of experience in relevant field.
- For Security Officer: UG candidates should possess minimum 08 years of experience in Police/ Para-Military forces/ Armed forces/ SI or its equivalent and Matriculation or equivalent qualification candidates should have 15 years of experience in relevant discipline with valid Driving License (LMV/ Motor cycle).
- For Private Secretary, Personal Assistant and Assistant: 03 years of experience as PA/ 08 years of experience as Stenographer, with English Typing Speed of Minimum 40 wpm and Stenography speed of minimum 100 wpm. Qualified in Secretarial practice Exam conduct by State/ Central / University Institute/ PSU. Candidates should have the better knowledge in Computer Applications.
- For Section Officer, Estate Officer and Cook: 05 years of experience in relevant discipline.
- For Lower Division and Clerk: Experience as Computer Operator/ Data Entry Operator in relevant discipline with good skill in local language.
- For Driver: 08 years of experience in LMV/ 10 years of experience in HMV.
- Refer Central University of Punjab recruitment 2020 notification.
- For Financial Officer, Controller of examination and Librarian: Below 57 years.
- For Assistant Librarian, Estate Officer, Nursing Officer, Personal Assistant and Assistant: Maximum 35 years.
- For Information Scientist, Private Secretary and Section Officer: Maximum 40 years.
- For Medical Officer: Maximum 45 years.
- For Security Officer: Maximum 50 years.
- For Driver: Maximum 30 years for LMV and 45 years for HMV.
- For Cook and Laboratory attendant: Maximum 30 years.
- Check Central University of Punjab (CUPB) official recruitment notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Skill Test/Written Test
- Verify on official web portal of CUPB (Central University of Punjab, Bathinda).
- Applicants should pay their fee via Online
- For General candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: Nil.
- Check Central University of Punjab recruitment 2020 notification.
Mode of Application
- Both online and offline.
- Online application link is available in official website of CUPB.
- Application format is available in official notification of CUPB.
- Applicants should submit their print out of the online applications with required documents to prescribed address
Incharge (Recruitment) Central University of Punjab City Campus, Mansa Road Bathinda-151 001, India
- Candidates have to check official recruitment notification of Central University of Punjab, for more brief details about it.
Steps to apply for Central University of Punjab Careers 2020
- Go to Official web portal of Central University of Punjab (www.cup.edu.in).
- Find and click “Visit Homepage” menu, by clicking the option you may enter into the home page of CUPB.
- Find and select the “Notification” menu on the home page of Central University of Punjab.
- Then you have to select the “jobs” option and select the “Non-Teaching Positions” topic on the page of Central University of Punjab.
- Click the General Instructions, then you may view the notification and read it fully.
- Application form and its link also available in the page of Central University of Punjab, Bathinda.
- Applicants should submit their application form with required documents to prescribed address.
- For further references, visit official website of Central University of Punjab, Bathinda.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible person can apply for these latest openings in CUPB. Please refer DAILY RECRUITMENT for syllabus, admit card, exam date,results, private jobs, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in CUPB.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|