Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 | Specialist Officers Posts | Total Vacancies 74 | Last Date 21.11.2019 | Apply online @ centralbankofindia.co.in
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Central Bank of India recently released the notification for Recruitment process for selection of Officers in Specialist Category in various streams i.e. Information Technology, Security Officer, Risk Manager, Financial Analyst/Credit Officer, Economist, CDO/Chief Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Analytics-Senior Manager, Data Engineer, Data Architect & CA/Credit Officer. As per the CBI notification, overall 74 vacancies are allocated for Central Bank of India SO vacancy 2019. Applicants who are seeking Bank jobs will make the online registration from 30.10.2019 to 21.11.2019.
CBI SO Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available @ www.centralbankofindia.co.in. Applicants should hold Engineering/ Degree/ MBA/ CA and age limit should be between 21 years to 45 years. Selection will be based on on-line written test and personal interview. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Contenders have to pay requisite fee via online mode. More details of Central Bank of India recruitment vacancy, upcoming CBI jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Central Bank of India
Central Bank of India is a nationalized public sector bank provides banking and financial services in India. The bank has been providing financial services in India since 1911. Headquarter of Central Bank of India is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank provides services such as Investment Banking, Consumer Banking, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Asset Management, Mortgages and Credit Cards. Presently, there are more than thirty thousand employees are working in the bank around India.
Details of CBI SO Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt/ Bank jobs|
|Job Name||Specialist Officers i.e. Information Technology, Security Officer, Risk Manager, Financial Analyst/Credit Officer & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||30.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21.11.2019|
|Admit Card Release date||11.12.2019|
|Online Test date||21.12.2019|
You may visit www.centralbankofindia.co.in Website to get more details about CBI Specialist Officers recruitment. Here you will get information SO posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Central Bank of India 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the CBI notification, overall 74 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Officers Posts
- Applicants should hold Engineering/ Degree/ MBA/ CA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 21 years to 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on on-line written test and personal interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.550 for all candidates and Rs.50 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
Steps to apply online for Central Bank of India Jobs 2019
- Go to official website centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment process for selection of Officers in Specialist Category in various streams”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|SO NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|