Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018 | Counselor FLCC & Director RSETI Posts | Total 02 Job Vacancies | Download Notification/ Application Form @ Central Bank of India Careers | Last Date 10th Dec 2018
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018: Central Bank of India (CBI) has recently released the job notification to fill up 02 vacancies for Counselor FLCC and Director RSETI posts. Central Bank of India (CBI) is inviting offline applications from suitable candidates for CBI Counselor FLCC and Director RSETI job vacancies 2018. Candidates who are eligible for this bank job vacancy can apply offline application mode. Candidates submit your prescribed application form along with requisite testimonials to concerned office/ postal address on or before the last date of 10.12.2018. CBI official notification and prescribed application form is available in Central Bank of India careers page.
This engagement is based on Contract basis for the year 2018-19. All candidates must have completed graduate degree or post graduate degree or its equivalent qualification from any reputed university/ institute. Candidates should have attained the prescribed age limits. The selection will be based on their performance in interview. Incomplete and application received after the last date will be not considered. The last date for receipt of applications is 10th December 2018. For more information about Central Bank of India (CBI) Recruitment 2018, candidates may check the official website @ www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
About Central Bank of India
Central Bank of India is a nationalized public sector bank provides banking and financial services in India. The bank has been providing financial services in India since 1911. Headquarter of Central Bank of India is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank provides services such as Investment Banking, Consumer Banking, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Asset Management, Mortgages and Credit Cards. Presently, there are more than thirty thousand employees are working in the bank around India.
Details of Central Bank of India Recruitment Job Notification 2018-2019:
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India (CBI)|
|Employment Category||Bank Job|
|Name of the Post||Counselor FLCC & Director RSETI|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Central Bank of India Counselor FLCC & Director RSETI Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Director RSETI||Rs. 25,000 Per month||01|
|Counselor FLCC||Rs. 15,000 Per month||01|
|Total Job Vacancies||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Bank of India (CBI) Madhya Pradesh Recruitment Job Vacancy 2018:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate (PG) degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 65 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
- Check postal address in CBI official advertisement given below.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||25.11.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||10.12.2018|
How to Apply for Central Bank of India (CBI) Recruitment 2018 Counselor FLCC & Director RSETI Vacancies:
- Go to Central Bank of India (CBI) official website -> centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Click on option -> Career with us in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification link “Recruitment/Engagement of Incharge/ Counselor for FLCC and Director for RSETI Chhindwara (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes) on Contract basis for the year 2018-19” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for CBI latest job vacancy 2018.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Central Bank of India would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.