CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020 | Reporter Posts | Total Vacancies 08 | Last Date 30.05.2020 | Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Notification @ www.cgvidhansabha.gov.in
CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020: A new employment notice was released by Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha (Chhattisgarh Assembly Secretariat) on 04.05.2020. According to the CG Vidha Sabha recruitment notification, there are 08 vacancies are filled by CG Assembly Secretariat and these vacancies are assigned for Reporter Vacancy. It invites online application from Degree holders for CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Vacancy 2020. As per the CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Grade Recruitment 2020 notification, online link has been opened on 05.05.2020 and it will be closed on 30.05.2020. Applicants who are looking for govt jobs in Chhattisgarh state can use this CG Vidhan Sabha Bharti.
Skill Test/ Interview may be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Vacancy. Candidates who have shortlisted in CG Vidhan Sabha recruitment process those candidates will be appointed at anywhere in CG State. Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 notification and CG Assembly Secretariat recruitment apply online link is available @ www.cgvidhansabha.gov.in. Applicants should hold degree and age limit should be 21 to 45 years. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode. More details of CG Vidhan Sabha recruitment vacancy, upcoming Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha jobs notices, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha (Chhattisgarh Assembly Secretariat)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.05.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.05.2020|
Here you will get details of Reporter posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh Assembly Secretariat Reporter Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree from any recognized university/institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Skill Test/ Interview may be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Vacancy.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.350 for Gen, Rs.250 for OBC and Rs.200 for SC/ ST Candidates.
- You should make online payment only.
Steps to apply online for CG Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website cgvidhansabha.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Advertisement for recruitment to the post of vacant counterparty in Chhattisgarh Assembly Secretariat“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly & make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up CG Assembly Secretariat Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|