Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2019 | Clerks & Steno-Typist Posts | Total Vacancies 404 | Last Date 21.10.2019 | Apply online @ chdrectt2019.in
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2019: Chandigarh Administration – Department of Personnel invites online application from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Clerks & Steno-Typists (English). As per the CHD Administration Clerk Recruitment 2019 notification, overall 404 vacancies are allocated for Clerks & Steno-Typist Vacancies. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Chandigarh State can make the online registration from 30.09.2019 and apply online link has been activated. The last date for submission of Kisan Bhawan Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 online application for Clerk & Steno-Typist posts is 21.10.2019.
|Click here to download Chandigarh Administration Clerk Admit Card 2019|
|Click here to get Chandigarh Administration Clerk Syllabus 2019|
Chandigarh Administration Jobs 2019 apply online and notification pdf is available @ chdrectt2019.in. Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree and age limit should be 18 to 27 years. Selection will be based on Written test (both Clerk & Stno-Typist), Typing Test on computer (only for Clerk) and Stenography Test in English (only for Steno-Typist). Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at Chandigarh Administration – Department of Personnel. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode. More details of CHD Administration recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CHD Administration Clerk Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Chandigarh Administration – Department of Personnel|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Clerks & Steno-Typist (English) Posts|
|Salary||Rs.10300-34800 + GP 3200|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||30.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21.10.2019|
|Last date for payment||25.10.2019|
|Walk in Interview date||chdrectt2019.in|
You may visit chdrectt2019.in Website to get more details about Chandigarh Administration recruitment. Here you will get details of Clerks & Steno-Typist (English) Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Kisan Bhawan Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the CHD Administration notification, overall 404 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Clerks||356||Rs.10300-34800 + GP 3200|
Eligibility Criteria for Clerks & Steno-Typist (English) Posts
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree from recognized University/Institution
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written test (both Clerk & Stno-Typist), Typing Test on computer (only for Clerk) and Stenography Test in English (only for Steno-Typist).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1000 for Gen/ OBC/ Dependents of EXSM/ EWS candidates and Rs.500 for SC/PWD/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
Steps to apply online for Chandigarh Administration Jobs 2019
- Go to official website chdrectt2019.in.
- Find the advertisement for Clerks & Steno-Typist posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|CLERK & STENO NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of Chandigarh Administration to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.