Chandigarh Education Recruitment 2018 | Samagra Shiksha, UT, Chandigarh | Junior Basic Teachers (JBT) Posts | Total Vacancies 418 | Last Date 01.11.2018 | Apply online @ chdeducation.gov.in
Chandigarh Education Recruitment 2018: Department of Education – Chandigarh Administration has recently released the recruitment advertisement for 418 vacancies. It is going to recruit the eligible candidates for Junior Basic Teachers (JBT) posts. As per the notification, these 418 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Applicants who want to get government jobs in Chandigarh. Chd education online application form and official notification is available in official website. Interested and qualified applicants may apply to this Samagra Shiksha recruitment on or before the last date 01.11.2018.
Chandigarh Education will recruit candidates on contract basis. Chandigarh Administration may conduct written test for selection of suitable candidates. Applicants who have cleared the written test will be appointed on anywhere in Chandigarh. Candidates must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. Aspirants should have to pay required fee through online or offline. More details of Chandigarh Education department jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest notification, merit list, result, admit card and etc. are given in Official website of Chd education.
Details of Chandigarh Education Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Samagra Shiksha, UT, Chandigarh|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Basic Teachers (JBT)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||08.10.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||01.11.2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment||29.10.2018|
You may visit Chd Education Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Chd Education Junior Basic Teachers (JBT) posts
- Graduate or its equivalent/ Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) from recognized institute or university.
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Candidate’s age limit should be 21 to 37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Junior Basic Teachers will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written test.
Mode of Application
- Candidates may apply to this recruitment via online only.
- Rs.800 for all candidates and Rs.400 for SC candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can make the payment either online or offline.
How to apply Chandigarh Education Department Jobs 2018
- Go to official website chdeducation.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitments” find the advertisement “Advertisement for the post of Junior Basic Teacher(JBT) under Samagra Shiksha on contract basis”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Go to-> recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in. enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|