CMRL Recruitment 2018 | Chennai Metro Rail Limited | Total Vacancies 33 | Last Date 16.06.2018 & 28.06.2018 | Apply @ chennaimetrorail.org
CMRL Recruitment 2018: Chennai Metro Rail Limited shortly called as CMRL recently published the notification for following posts like General Manager, Structural Design Expert, Architectural Expert, MEP Expert, Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager / Manager (Track), Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager / Manager (Finance & Accounts) and Executive Trainee. As per the notification, CMRL allotted particularly 33 vacancies for these posts. Candidates can apply to this post through offline mode on or before the last date 28.06.2018 and for Executive Trainee, you could make the online registration on or before the last date 16.06.2018. Application and official notification is available in official website.
CMRL invites applications from young and talented candidates for above said posts, after successful completion of executive trainee candidates will be posted as Assistant Manager on contract for 5 years. Numbers of vacancies for these posts are tentative; it may be increased or decreased as per the requirement of CMRL. Candidates who are waiting to results of final year examination can also eligible to apply for executive trainee post. Candidate can make the payment through online. More information about the recruitment is given in the official website you may refer the official website. Here you will get information like eligibility criteria, vacancy details, how to apply and etc.
Details of CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / State Govt.|
|Post Name||General Manager, Structural Design Expert, Architectural Expert, MEP Expert, Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager / Manager (Track), Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager / Manager (Finance & Accounts) and Executive Trainee|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
Vacancy Details of Chennai Metro Rail Jobs 2018
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Structural Design Expert||01|
|Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager / Manager (Track)||02|
|Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager / Manager (Finance & Accounts)||01|
|CMRL sponsored PG Diploma Course in “Metro Rail Technology and Management” at IIT Madras. (Executive Trainee)||25|
Eligibility Criteria for CMRL Chennai Metro Rail General Manager, SDE & Executive Trainee Vacancy
- Graduate/M.Tech/B.Arch./CA/BE in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check the notification to know more details of educational qualification.
- Candidate maximum age should be 28 to 50 years.
- Check the notification to know more detail about age limit and relaxation.
- Gate Score/Test (Executive Trainee)
- Rs. 300 for General/others and Rs. 50 for SC/ST & no fee for PWD candidates.
- Rs. 500 for general/other candidates and Rs. 100 for SC/ST candidates (for Executive Trainee)
Mode of Payment
- Online – Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking/IMPS/Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets (Executive Trainee Only)
- Offline – Demand Draft (in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai)
Mode of Application
- Online – Executive Trainee Only
- Offline – All Posts Except Executive Trainee (Post/ Courier Service only)
- General Manger (Hr), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Cmrl Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107.
How to apply Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment for PG Diploma Course & other Posts
- Go to official website chennaimetrorail.org
- Click “Careers” select “Job Notifications” find the advertisement “EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.CMRL/HR/05/2018”
- Click on the advertisement notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification fill up and send it to the given postal address.
- Back to the page for executive trainee find the advertisement “Advertisement No.: CMRL/HR/04/2018” to apply click “Click here to Apply” online application form will be opened.
- Enter your details and make the payment then click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
|Last date to submit the application form||28.06.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form (executive trainee)||16.06.2018|
CMRL Recruitment 2018 | Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Walk in Interview for Site Engineer (Civil) | Total Vacancies 08 | Walk-In Date: 03.02.2018
CMRL Recruitment 2018: Chennai Metro Rail Limited shortly called as CMRL invites candidates for Walk-in Interview for the position of Site Engineer (Civil) Vacancies. As per Job Notification. It will recruit 08 vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend CMRL Walk-in Interview along with duly filled in application form on mentioned date. You can refer this advertisement given below.
This page explain detailed information on CMRL Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and While attending interview they must carry necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
Details of CMRL Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Employment Type: Railway jobs
Name of the Post: Site Engineer (Civil)
Pay Scale: Rs.40,000/-
Total no. of Vacancies: 08
Job Location: Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Eligibility Criteria for CMRL Site Engineer Post
- Candidate must have completed Graduation in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Should possess minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience in Execution of large
Infrastructure projects preferably in Metro Rail Project.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed for 30 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Medical Exam
- Skill Test
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Cmrl Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107.
How to attend CMRL Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website and then careers page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to carry for Walk-in.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.
|Interview time||0900 hrs to 1400 hrs|