CMWSSB Recruitment 2017-Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board/ Deputy Controller of Finance, Senior Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer & Junior Assistant/ Total Vacancies 322/ Last Date: 05.04.2017 (Extended)
Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board (CMWSSB) invites application for the posts of Deputy Controller of Finance, Senior Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer and Junior Assistant. Totally 322 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible Candidates apply online on or before the last date of 06-03-2017 via the official website of Chennai Metro chennaimetrowater.gov.in .Interested candidates should know about the eligibility criteria details of CMWSSB recruitment are given below
Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board (CMWSSB) is a public sector company under the control of corporation of Chennai. It was established in the year 1978. Headquarter is located in Chennai , capital of Tamilnadu. CMWSSB is responsible for water supply, sewage treatment and desalination in the Chennai city and around the areas of Chennai.
Chennai Metro Water CMWSSB Recruitment 2017 Notification
Organization Name: Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 322
Job Location: Chennai ,Tamilnadu
CMWSSB Recruitment 2017 Recruitment Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Controller of Finance||06||Rs. 15600 -39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600|
|Senior Accounts Officer||03||Rs. 15600 -39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil / Mechanical)||113||Rs. 9300 -34800 + Grade Pay Rs.5100|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||45||Rs. 9300 -34800 + Grade Pay Rs.5100|
|Junior Assistant||155||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for CMWSSB Recruitment 2017
- Bachelor Degree/ Engineering Degree from a recognized institute.
- Check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 30 yrs.
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
Application Fee for CMWSSB Recruitment :
- For general/OBC candidates, Rs. 500/-
- For SC (A)/SC/ST candidates, Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – Demand Draft. DD in favour of CMWSSB, payable at Chennai.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply CMWSSB Recruitment 2017 for 322 Various Post in Online :
- Go to official website http://www.chennaimetrowater.gov.in/
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of online application.
|Date of Notification||03.02.2017|
|Closing date for online application||05.04.2017 (Extended)|