Chhattisgarh National Cadet Corps Recruitment 2017-2018 | 51 Lashkar Peon, Watchmen & Other Vacancies | Apply Online @ cgncc.com | Last Date: 05.08.2017
Chhattisgarh National Cadet Corps Recruitment: Chhattisgarh National Cadet Corps released a notification for the recruitment of Peon, Watchmen & Other Posts. There are total 51 vacancies available in Chhattisgarh National Cadet Corps Recruitment. CNCC is inviting eligible aspirants for the above posts. Aspirants those who are having interest and eligible educational qualifications they can submit their application form through official website of cgncc.com online from 22-July-2017 to 05-August-2017 Only.
In this post, We are provide the Chhattisgarh National Cadet Corps job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about Chhattisgarh National Cadet Corps Recruitment of 2017 from the official link.
Details of Chhattisgarh National Cadet Corps Recruitment
Organization Name: Chhattisgarh National Cadet Corps ( CNCC )
Organization Type: State Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 51
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Vacancy details of CNCC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Lashkar||28||Rs. 4750-7440/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1400/-|
|Peon||12||Rs. 4750-7440/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1300/-|
|Watchmen||05||Rs. 4750-7440/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1300/-|
|Safaiwala||04||Rs. 4750-7440/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1300/-|
|Fareer||02||Rs. 4750-7440/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1300/-|
Eligibility criteria for Chhattisgarh National Cadet Corps Jobs
- Candidates should completed 8th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Institute
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Chhattisgarh National Cadet Corps Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||22.07.2017|
|Last date of online application||05.08.2017|