UAD CG Recruitment 2017-Urban Administration & Development Department Raipur Recruitment, Apply Online for 1131 Lecturer Vacancies @ uad.cg.gov.in Careers – Last Date: 12.08.2017
UAD CG Recruitment 2017- Chhattisgarh (CG) Urban Administration & Development (UAD) invites application for Lecturer post. Particularly, 1131 Vacancies are allotted for the above said post. Candidates should apply for the posts through online mode only. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online from the date of 27.07.2017 to 12.08.2017 in Chhattisgarh UAD official website (i.e) www.uad.cg.gov.in before the closing date of registration.
Application once submitted again you cannot apply for the jobs. So fill carefully don’t miss any required fields and check before submit the online application. Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in UAD CG official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Notification Details of UAD CG Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Chhattisgarh Urban Administration & Development (UAD)
Organization Type: State Govt.
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Total no. of Vacancies: 1131
Subject Wise Post Details
|Subject||No of Posts|
Pay Scale: Rs. 5300-150-8300/- Per month
Job location: Chhattisgarh.
Eligibility Criteria of UAD CG Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- Candidate should have passed Graduation/Master Degree and B .Ed in relevant subject from a recognized Board/University.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 35 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation
- Written Test
Mode of Application
How to apply for CG UAD Recruitment 2017 for Lecturer Vacancies
- First go to CG UAD official website uad.cg.gov.in and then look for notification.
- Find the advertisement notification and read carefully line by line.
- Fill required fields carefully and don’t miss any field blank while applying jobs.
- And upload your photographs and signature in the online application form as per the specification given.
- Finally, submit the online application
- Candidates should take the application printout copies for future use.
|Starts Date of Online Registration||27.07.2017|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application form||12.08.2017|
|Written Examination Date||27.08.2017|