CIBA Recruitment 2020 | Young Professional Posts | Total Vacancies 04 | Last Date 30.06.2020 | CIBA Chennai YP Recruitment Notification @ www.ciba.res.in
CIBA Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited by ICAR-Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture to attend Interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing) for the position of “Young Professional II” on purely temporary basis. Recently ICAR CIBA has announced the new employment notice on 18.06.2020 for 04 vacancies. As per the CIBA Chennai recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for CIBA YP Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu may send their Curriculum Vitae along with the contact numbers in the prescribed proforma (attached) and scanned copy of the original documents only through e-mail on or before 30.06.2020.
ICAR CIBA recruitment process will be based on Interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing) and shortlisted aspirants will be placed at ICAR-CIBA, Chennai [Tamilnadu]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. CIBA Chennai recruitment notification & ICAR CIBA Jobs Application Form is available @ www.ciba.res.in. More details of CIBA YP vacancy, upcoming ICA CIBA Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ICAR CIBA Chennai Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||ICAR-Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Young Professional II|
|Job Location||ICAR-CIBA, Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||30.06.2020|
Here you will get information of YP Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, tamilnadu jobs, private jobs and etc.
Eligibility Criteria for CIBA Young Professional Vacancy
- Applicants should hold M.F.Sc./ M.Sc. in Soil Science/ Master’s degree in the Basic sciences/ M.Tech / B.Tech/ MCA/ MSc degree in computers / Information technology from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Mail Address: email@example.com
How to apply ICAR CIBA Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website ciba.res.in.
- Click “Notice-Recruitments” find the advertisement “Recruitment for Young Professional-II. Last date 30-06-2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
How to fill up CIBA YP Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from MMRDA Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|