CIMAP Recruitment 2020 | Technician, Technical Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 23 | Last Date 30.04.2020 (Extended) | Apply online @ www.cimap.res.in
CIMAP Recruitment 2020: CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), Lucknow invites applications online from Indian citizens in the prescribed application format for the post of Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, Technician & Junior Secretariat Assistant. Recently it has announced the new job notification [Advertisement No. 1/2020] for recruitment of Technical, Support & Administrative posts. According to thr CSIR CIMAP notification, the online process has been started on 04.03.2020 @ recruitment.cimap.res.in. Totally, 23 vacancies are filled by CIMAP Lucknow. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh those candidates can make the CIMAP online registration from 04.03.2020 to 30.04.2020 (Date Extended). Applied candidates should send the print of the online form to given address on or before 22.05.2020 (Date Extended).
CSIR CIMAP will conduct Interview/ Trade Or Skill Test/ Typing Test/Competitive Written Examination for selection of suitable candidates for above said CIMAP Vacancy 2020. Selected candidates will be appointed at Lucknow (UP), Bengaluru (Karnataka), Hyderabad (Telangana), Purara & Pantnagar (Uttarakhand). Applicants should pass SSC/ 10th/ B.Sc./ M.Sc./ M.Pharma/ B.E or B.Tech and age limit should be 28 years to 40 years. Contenders have to pay required fee via either online or offline on or before 04.05.2020. Candidates should send the printout of the online form and other related documents through speed/ registered posts. CIMAP Lucknow recruitment notification & CIMAP recruitment apply online link is available @ www.cimap.res.in. More details of CIMAP vacancy, upcoming CIMAP Lucknow Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CIMAP Lucknow Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), Lucknow|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. 1/2020|
|Job Name||Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, Technician & Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Job Location||Lucknow (UP), Bengaluru (Karnataka), Hyderabad (Telangana), Purara & Pantnagar (Uttarakhand)|
|Starting Date to make online registration||04.03.2020|
|Last Date to make online registration|
|Last date for payment (online/offline)||04.05.2020|
|Last Date for final submission of online application||08.05.2020|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the online application||22.05.2020|
Here you will get information of Technician, Technical Assistant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc.
CIMAP Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 23 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly salary|
|Senior Technical Officer (2)||04||Rs.98465|
|Senior Technical Officer (1)||03||Rs.84893|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||01|
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR CIMAP Technician, Sr. Technical Officer & Other Posts
- Technical Officer: M.Sc. (Agriculture/ Agronomy/ Botany/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Plant Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences)/ M.Pharma (Pharmacognosy) / B.E or B.Tech.
- Technical Assistant: Sc. (Botany/ Agricultural Sciences/ Science).
- Technician: SSC/10th standard with Science subject.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 10+2/XII or its equivalent with Commerce.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 years & 40 years for Sr. Technical Officer & 28 years for all other posts.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Sr. Technical Assistant: Interview
- Technical Assistant & Technician: Trade/ Skill test
- JSA: Typing Test/Competitive Written Examination
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit both online & offline mode applications.
- Eligible applicants should send the print of the online application form to following address by speed or registered posts
Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Post Office-CIMAP, Lucknow-226015
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD/Abroad candidates and regular employees of CSIR.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline.
How to apply CSIR CIMAP Lucknow Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website www.cimap.res.in.
- Click “Notice Board-> Vacancies” find the advertisement “Invites applications online from Indian citizens in the prescribed application format for the post of Sr. Technical Officer (2) & Sr. Technical Officer (1), Technical Assistant, Technician (1) & JSA(F&A) for the support in research related activities”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up CIMAP Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|EXTENSION NOTICE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|