CIMFR Recruitment 2020 | Technical Officer & Scientist Posts | Total Vacancies 41 | Last Date 24.11.2020 & 02.12.2020 | CIMFR Recruitment Notification @ www.cimfr.nic.in
CIMFR Recruitment 2020: CSIR-Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research is going to recruit suitable aspirants for selection of Technical Officer & Scientist posts. It invites offline mode applications from eligible candidates. As per the CSIR CIMFR Recruitment Notification [Advertisement No. :- CIMFR-05/2020 & Advertisement No. :- CIMFR-06/2020], overall 41 vacancies are allotted for CIMFR Dhanbad Recruitment 2020. Applicants who are seeking Engineering jobs in central govt those aspirants kinldy send their applications Post. The last date for receipt of application is 24.11.2020 (Scientist) & 02.12.2020 (Technical Officer).
CSIR CIMFR Recruitment 2020 notification & CIMFR Dhanbad Recruitment Application Form is available on its official website @ www.cimfr.nic.in. Applicants should hold Engineering and attain certain age limitation. It will recruit the aspirants on the basis of Trade Test/Written Test for TO & Interview for Scientist. After that the selected candidates will be placed a CSIR-Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Regional Centre, Jharkhand. The applicant must be a citizen of India. More details of Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming CIMFR Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CSIR CIMFR Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||CSIR-Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement No. :- CIMFR-05/2020 & Advertisement No. :- CIMFR-06/2020|
|Job Name||Technical Officer & Scientist|
|Last Date to submit the application||24.11.2020 (Scientist) & 02.12.2020 (Technical Officer)|
You may visit www.cimfr.nic.in Website to get more details about CIMFR recruitment 2020. Here you will get information of Technical Officer & Scientist like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates .
CIMFR Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 41 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Technical Officer & Scientist Vacancy
- Technical Officer: B.E/ B.Tech in concerned subject.
- Scientist: M.E/ M.Tech in concerned subject.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Technical Officer: UR-30 Years, OBC-33 Years & SC/ST- 35 Years.
- Scientist: UR-32 Years, SC/ST-37 Years & OBC-35 Years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Trade Test/Written Test for TO & Interview for Scientist.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline (post) mode only will be accepted.
- Address: The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001 (JHARKHAND)
- Rs.100 for all candidates and No fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD/CSIR Permanent Employees.
- You should make the payment via SBI payment gateway only.
Steps to Download CIMFR Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website cimfr.nic.in.
- Pick “Notification” from the menu bar and select “Career Opportunity” from the drop-down.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement No.-CIMFR-06/2020 for the post of Technical Officer/Gr.III(3) & Advertisement No.-CIMFR-05/2020 for the post of Scientist“.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, download the application form & make a print of it.
- Fill up all those necessary fields and post them to the above said address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|