CIMFR Recruitment 2020 | Technical Assistant & Senior Scientist Posts | 32 Vacancies | Last Date 15.06.2020 & 25.07.2020 | Download CIMFR Dhanbad Notification @ www.cimfr.nic.in
CIMFR Recruitment 2020: CSIR-Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research is going to recruit suitable aspirants for selection of Technical Assistant Grade III and Senior Scientist posts. As per the CIMFR Dhanbad Vacancy advertisement (No. CIMFR-01/2020 & No. CIMFR-02/2020), overall 32 vacancies are allotted for CSIR CIMFR Recruitment 2020. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can make use of this chance. Those aspirants may download their application format from their career portal @ www.cimfr.nic.in and send it through Speed/ Registered Post. The last date for submitting the receipt of application is 15.06.2020 & 25.07.2020.
CSIR CIMFR Recruitment 2020 notification is available on its official website @ www.cimfr.nic.in. Applicants should hold B.Sc./ Diploma in Engineering/ M.E./M.Tech./ PhD and attain certain age limitation. It will recruit the aspirants on the basis of Trade/ Skill Test/ Interview. After that the selected candidates will be placed a CSIR-Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Dhanbad, Jharkhand. The applicant must be a citizen of India. More details of Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming CIMFR Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CSIR CIMFR Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||CSIR-Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Advertisement No||No. CIMFR-01/2020 & No. CIMFR-02/2020|
|Job Name||Technical Assistant & Sr. Scientist|
|Last Date||15.06.2020 & 25.07.2020|
You may visit www.cimfr.nic.in Website to get more details about CIMFR recruitment 2020. Here you will get information of Technical Assistant & others like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates .
CIMFR Dhabad Vacancy 2020 in Detail
Eligibility Criteria for Research Career Opportunity
- Applicants should hold BSc/ ME/ M Tech/ PhD from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Trade/ Skill Test/ Interview.
- Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee (Non-refundable) of Rs.100/- only (Rupees One Hundred only).
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ CSIR Permanent Employees/ Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
- Payment must be made through SBI payment gateway only available at CIMFR website.
- Application in the prescribed format may be submitted on A4 size thick/Xerox paper by Registered/Speed Post.
- Candidate after filling the Application Form must sign the same and send it along with the web generated slip of online payment & other essential enclosures in an envelope superscribed to the following address,
The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001 (JHARKHAND)
Steps to Download CIMFR Jobs 2020 Notification
- Go to official website cimfr.nic.in.
- Pick “Notification” from the menu bar and select “Career Opportunity” from the drop-down.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement No.-CIMFR-02/2020 for the post of Technical Assistant” and “A Unique opportunity for Research Career in Science & Technology at CSIR-CIMFR“.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form & make a print of it.
- Fill up all those necessary fields and post them to the above said address.
|CIMFR 01/2020 EXTENSION NOTICE||CHECK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 1||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Application should be sent before the last date mentioned in the CIMFR notification. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in CIMFR 2020.