CMD Kerala Recruitment 2019 | Worker, Electrician, Manager & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 52 | Last Date 30.11.2019 | Apply online @ www.cmdkerala.net
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2019: Centre for Management Development (CMD) invites online application from eligible candidates for filling up of the following posts Managerial Category (Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager & Junior Manager), Workmen Category (Worker, AC Mechanic, Electrician & Mechanic) and Shift Supervisor (B. Pharm Shift Supervisor) in Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KSDP). As per the KSDP recruitment notification [No. KSDP/CMD/VP/10/2019], overall 52 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Applicants who are looking for engineering jobs can make the online registration from 06.11.2019 to 30.11.2019.
|KIIFB Jobs 2020 Apply Online Link|
KSPL recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available @ www.cmdkerala.net. Applicants should pass 8th/ 10th/ ITI/ D.Pharm/ Engineering/ PG Degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on test/ interview. Selected candidates wll be placed at anywhere in Kerala state. Applicants have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mdoe. More details of CMD Kerala recruitment vacancy, upcoming KSDP jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Kerala KSDPL Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KSDP)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. KSDP/CMD/VP/10/2019|
|Job Name||Managerial Category (Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager & Junior Manager), Workmen Category (Worker, AC Mechanic, Electrician & Mechanic) and Shift Supervisor (B. Pharm Shift Supervisor)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||06.11.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.11.2019|
You may visit www.cmdkerala.net Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Worker, Electrician, Manager & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
KSDP 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the CMD notification, overall 52 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|B. Pharm Shift Supervisor||06||Rs.20000|
Eligibility Criteria for Worker, Electrician, Manager & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass 8th/ 10th/ ITI/ D.Pharm/ Engineering/ PG Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Deputy Manager: age limit should be 40 years.
- All Other Posts: age limit should be 36 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
|Name of the post||Fee|
|No fee for SC/ ST candidates|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
Steps to apply Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KSDP) Jobs 2019
- Go to official website cmdkerala.net.
- Find the advertisement “Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KSDP)- Notification to various posts in Managerial , Workmen Category & Shift Superviso”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2019 | 64 Vacancies | District Coordinator & Other Posts | Walk-In Date 02.11.2019 & 03.11.2019 | Download Notification @ www.cmdkerala.net
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2019: Kerala State Nutrition Mission – Sampushta Keralam Department of Women & Child Development has announced the recruitment notice for the following posts such as District Coordinator, District Project Assistant, Block Coordinator and Block Project Assistant. Totally, 64 vacancies are allocated for those positions under CMD of Kerala government. CMD Kerala is going to conduct walk-In cum Interview for selection of suitable candidates. Interested applicants can participate on 02.11.2019 & 03.11.2019 and should report on the scheduled time at 08.30 am to 10.00 am. You can download the application/ bio-data form and job notification of CMD from the official website @ www.cmdkerala.net.
Candidates must have possessed B Tech/ Post-graduation/ Any Graduation from a recognized university with minimum 1 years of working experience. A written test will be conducted for all the registered candidates. Candidates qualifying in the written test only will be admitted to the interview. Candidates must bring a passport size photograph, bio data, originals and copies of all certificates proving qualification and experience while attending the Walk-in Test/Interview. Selected candidates shall be engaged purely on contract basis for a period of one year. For more information about CMD Kerala recruitment 2019, candidates may check their official web portal.
Details of CMD Kerala Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Centre of Management Development, Kerala|
|Job Category||State Government Job (Kerala)|
|Designation||District Coordinator, District Project Assistant, Block Coordinator, Block Project Assistant|
|Work Location||Thrissur & Ernakulam|
|Walk-In Date||02.11.2019 & 03.11.2019|
|Reporting Time||08.30 am to 10.00 am|
To get more information about CMD walk-in details, results, admit cards etc. visit CMD Kerala official website. You can also make use of this (Daily Recruitment) site for multiple government and private job opportunities.
CMD Job Vacancy in Kerala 2019 Details:
|District Project Assistant||02|
|Block Project Assistant||30|
|Totally, 64 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for CMD Kerala District Project Assistant & Other Careers:
Refer www.cmdkerala.net official advertisement for more details regarding educational, age limit, reservation & relaxations, walk-in date, time, venue, selection process, application form, etc.
- B Tech/ Post-graduation/ Any Graduation from a recognized university
- At least 1 years of experience working in the related fields
- He/ She should be 35 years old
- Written Test
- Walk-in Test cum Interview
- Offline mode
Steps to Apply & Download CMD Kerala Registration/Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://www.cmdkerala.net”.
- Find the job notification “Notification – Walk-in Test cum Interview for Selection to District & Block Level posts of Sampusta Keralam – Kerala State Nutrition Mission in Thrissur and Ernakulam districts” from the home page and click on it.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, download the application form.
- Make a print of it and fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.