CMD Kerala Recruitment 2019 | Kerala Feeds Limited Job Notification | Officer, Jr. Officer & Various Posts | Total 14 Job Vacancies | Download KFL Application Form @ www.cmdkerala.net | Last Date 15th Mar 2019
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2019: Kerala Feeds Limited (KFL) invites offline application from qualified & competent candidates for following posts such as, Dy. Manager, Assistant Manager, Officer and Junior Officer. Totally, 14 vacancies are allotted for above said CMD-KFL Kerala Jobs. Interested and eligible persons can apply to these job vacancies through offline mode on or before the last date of 15th March 2019. The KFL Kerala recruitment prescribed application form is available at CMD Kerala Careers Page.
All candidates must have completed prescribed age limitation and educational qualification. The selection will be made on their performance in interview. Candidates should send your prescribed application form through proper channel to concerned office address till the last date ends. The last date for receipt of application is 15.03.2019 up to 05.00 PM. Who wish to apply for Kerala Feeds Limited (KFL) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
|Click here to apply for engineer & trainee jobs|
Details of KFL Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Kerala Feeds Limited (KFL)|
|Employment Category||Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Dy. Manager, Assistant Manager, Officer and Junior Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Pay Scale||Rs.16,180 – Rs.38,840/-|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of CMD Kerala – KFL Jobs 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Total KFL Job Vacancies||14|
Eligibility Criteria for CMD Kerala Latest Job Notification 2019:
- Degree/ ACA/ AICWA/ MCA/ B.Tech/ PG Diploma/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 41 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Details of Postal Address:-
PB No 436, Thycaud PO, Thiruvananthapuram-695014.
- For SC/ ST -> Nil
- For other candidates -> Rs. 350/-
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Demand Draft in favour of Managing Director, Kerala Feeds Ltd payable at Irinjalakuda/ Chalakudy.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||15.03.2019 till 05.00 PM|
How to apply for Centre for Management Development (CMD) Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment:
- Go to CMD Kerala official website -> www.cmdkerala.net
- Find the correct notification “Notification – Recruitment for Selection to Various Posts in Kerala Feeds Limited” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2019 | Autokast Limited | Engineer & Trainee Posts | Total Vacancies 18 | Last Date 06.03.2019 | Apply online @ www.cmdkerala.net
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2019: Centre for Management Development is going to fill up 18 vacancies in Autokast Limited, Alappuzha. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Engineer & Skilled Worker Trainee posts. It invites online application from qualified aspirants. As per the CMD Kerala recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Engineer & Trainee posts. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in Kerala can apply to this recruitment via online from 20.02.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 06.03.2019. CMD Kerala Recruitment notification and apply online link is available in official website.
Applications via online mode only will be accepted. No other modes of applications will be accepted. Applicants must have possessed B.Tech/ ITI from recognized institute or university. Candidates upper age limit should be 36 years. Autokast Limited will select the aspirants on the basis of written test/ skill test/ interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at Autokast Limited, Alappuzha (Kerala). Contenders have to pay required fee. More details of CMD Kerala recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CMD Kerala Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Centre for Management Development, Kerala|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Engineer & Skilled Worker Trainee|
|Job Location||Autokast Limited, Alappuzha|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||06.03.2019|
You may visit cmdkerala.net to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
CMD Kerala 2019 Vacancy Details
- Centre for Management Development allocates overall 18 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Skilled Worker Trainee||12|
Eligibility Criteria for CMD Kerala Engineer & Trainee posts
- Applicants must have possessed B.Tech/ ITI from recognized institute or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates upper age limit should be 36 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Autokast Limited will select the aspirants on the basis of written test/ skill test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ ST aspirants.
- You can make the payment via online mode.
How to apply CMD Kerala Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website cmdkerala.net.
- Find the advertisement “Notification – Recruitment for Selection to Various Posts in Autokast Limited”.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|