CMTI Recruitment 2020 | 21 Vacancies | Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship Posts | Walk-In Date 08 & 09 Jan 2020 | Download Notification @ cmti-india.net
CMTI Recruitment 2020: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore invites applications from eligible candidates for Graduate (Engineering/ Technology) and Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship training. Candidates have to enroll themselves online in the National Web Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in by providing required details. Only Indian Nationals are needed to apply for filling up of 21 vacancies. As per the CMTI recruitment 2020 notification (no. 19/2019), they are decided to conduct walk-in interview for the above said posts under BOAT Apprenticeship Trainees on 08.01.2020 & 09.01.2020.
You can download CMTI Recruitment 2020 official job notification & application form from their official website. The Institute reserves the right to adopt its own method of short-listing criteria to call for Interview. Candidates are requested to visit the website for the same regularly. Selected Apprentices can join CMTI as Apprentices only after getting approval from the BOAT at Bangalore location. More details regarding CMTI jobs, upcoming vacancy notice, syllabus, admit card, result, cut-off/answer key etc. will be uploaded on its career portal.
Details CMTI Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Board of Organization||Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)|
|Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No: 19/2019|
|Designation||Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs. 4,984 (Graduate) & Rs. 3,542 (Technician)|
|Walk-In Date||08.01.2020 & 09.01.2020|
For more information regarding government jobs and private sector job keep watching our daily recruitment site regularly. Here you can download CMTI Recruitment 2020 application form and vacancy notification without any risk.
CMTI Jobs 2020 in Detail:
|Graduate (BE/ B Tech/ Equivalent)||10|
|Totally, 21 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for CMTI Bangalore Careers:
Refer Official Notification to get more details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection scheme and other important notes.
- Candidates who have successfully passed the qualifying Degree/ Diploma during/ after 2017 having secured minimum of 60% marks in qualifying exams from any recognized Institution/University.
- Refer advertisement (if any applicable).
- The selection will be based on performance on interview.
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website @ https://cmti-india.net and attend the interview on the scheduled date.
|08 January 2020 (Wednesday)||9 to 9.30 hrs.||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics and Communications Engineering|
|09 January 2020 (Thursday)||Mechanical Engineering|
Steps to Attend Latest CMTI Vacancy Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://cmti-india.net”.
- Pick the “Walk-In Interview for Apprenticeship Trainees” from the home page under News section.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed the CMTI recruitment 2020 essential criteria.
- Download the application form & make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled form.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CMTI Recruitment 2019 | DEO cum Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 23 | Walk in Date 25.10.2019 to 22.11.2019 | Download Notification @ cmti-india.net
CMTI Recruitment 2019: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of following posts such as Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant, Project Fellows and Project Assistant Posts. Totally 23 vacancies are allotted in this CMTI Bangalore recruitment. It invites qualified candidates to attend the interview. The walk in will be conducted on the dates 25.10.2019 to 22.11.2019.
CMTI recruitment notification and application form are available at the official website cmti-india.net. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S. in Engineering/ Diploma from the recognized institute or university. The selection will be based on candidate’s performance at the time of walk in interview. The chosen applicants will be posted under short term contract basis at CMTI, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Details of CMTI Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Central Manufacturing Technology Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant, Project Fellows & Project Assistant|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||23|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Walk in Interview Date||25.10.2019 to 22.11.2019|
Candidates should read the official notification before apply to the latest job openings in CMTI. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Karnataka jobs and Engineering jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for CMTI Notification 2019
CMTI is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant||Rs.20,000/-||05|
|Project Fellows||Rs.25,000/- for Graduate|
Rs.28,000/- for Post Graduate
Eligibility Criteria for DEO cum Assistant & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S. in Engineering/ Diploma from the recognized institute or university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
|Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant||30|
- It will conduct walk in interview for filtering the candidates.
Walk in Details
|Date & Registration Time||Venue|
|25.10.2019 to 22.11.2019||CMTI, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru-560022.|
Steps to attend walk in for CMTI Jobs 2019
- Go to official website cmti-india.net
- Find the “Career/ Job” link and click on it.
- Search for the link for current openings and click it.
- Search for the notification Walk-In Interview, No. 16/2019 and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Bring the filled in application with certificate copies and required documents to attend the walk in interview.
Eligible candidates should register at the walk in venue on correct date and time allocated for each post. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in CMTI 2019.