CMTI Recruitment 2019 | DEO cum Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 23 | Walk in Date 25.10.2019 to 22.11.2019 | Download Notification @ cmti-india.net
CMTI Recruitment 2019: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of following posts such as Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant, Project Fellows and Project Assistant Posts. Totally 23 vacancies are allotted in this CMTI Bangalore recruitment. It invites qualified candidates to attend the interview. The walk in will be conducted on the dates 25.10.2019 to 22.11.2019.
CMTI recruitment notification and application form are available at the official website cmti-india.net. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S. in Engineering/ Diploma from the recognized institute or university. The selection will be based on candidate’s performance at the time of walk in interview. The chosen applicants will be posted under short term contract basis at CMTI, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Details of CMTI Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Central Manufacturing Technology Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant, Project Fellows & Project Assistant|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||23|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Walk in Interview Date||25.10.2019 to 22.11.2019|
Candidates should read the official notification before apply to the latest job openings in CMTI. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Karnataka jobs and Engineering jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for CMTI Notification 2019
CMTI is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant||Rs.20,000/-||05|
|Project Fellows||Rs.25,000/- for Graduate
Rs.28,000/- for Post Graduate
Eligibility Criteria for DEO cum Assistant & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S. in Engineering/ Diploma from the recognized institute or university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
|Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant||30|
- It will conduct walk in interview for filtering the candidates.
Walk in Details
|Date & Registration Time||Venue|
|25.10.2019 to 22.11.2019||CMTI, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru-560022.|
Steps to attend walk in for CMTI Jobs 2019
- Go to official website cmti-india.net
- Find the “Career/ Job” link and click on it.
- Search for the link for current openings and click it.
- Search for the notification Walk-In Interview, No. 16/2019 and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Bring the filled in application with certificate copies and required documents to attend the walk in interview.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates should register at the walk in venue on correct date and time allocated for each post. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in CMTI 2019.