CMTI Recruitment 2019 | Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, Bengaluru | DEO & Project Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 54 | Walk-in Interview Date 6th to 18th June 2019 | Download Application Form @ cmti-india.net
CMTI Recruitment 2019: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute is going to recruit the young and talented candidates for Project Fellows, Project Assistant & Data Entry operator cum Assistant Post. Recently it has recently released the recruitment advertisement for above said posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. As per the CMTI Bangalore recruitment notification, overall 54 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Karnataka can use this chance. Qualified candidates may attend the walk-in interview at prescribed venue. CMTI will conduct the interview on following dates 06.06.2019, 10.06.2019, 13.06.2019 & 18.06.2019.
CMTI recruitment notification is available in official website. It will recruit the aspirants on short term contract basis. Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI/ BA/ B.Com/ BCA/ BBA/ BBM/ B.Sc from recognized university. Applicants should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. CMTI will select the aspirants on the basis of their performance in interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Bengaluru. More details of CMTI Bangalore upcoming vacancies, call letter, result, merit list, selection list, cut-off mark and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CMTI Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Central Manufacturing Technology Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt. Number||Advertisement No. 10/2019|
|Job Name||Project Fellows, Project Assistant & Data Entry operator cum Assistant|
|Job Location||Bengaluru [Karnataka]|
|Walk in Interview date||06.06.2019, 10.06.2019, 13.06.2019 & 18.06.2019|
You may visit CMTI website to get more details about CMTI Jobs 2019. This page explains the eligibility criteria for PF, PA & DEO posts like educational qualification, age limit, selection mode, walk-in interview details and how to attend the interview. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
CMTI Vacancy Details 2019
- As per the CMTI notification, totally 54 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Salary|
|Project Assistant||29||Rs.18000 & Rs.20000|
|Data Entry Operator cum Assistant||15||Rs.20000|
Eligibility Criteria for CMTI PF, PA & DEO Vacancies
- Candidate must have completed BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI/ BA/ B.Com/ BCA/ BBA/ BBM/ B.Sc from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Project Fellows||35 years|
|Project Assistant & DEO||28 years & 30 years|
|Check official notification for age limit and relaxation|
- CMTI will select the aspirants on the basis of their performance in interview.
Walk-in interview details
- Eligible candidates may attend the interview on prescribed date and walk-in interview details are given below.
|06.06.2019, 10.06.2019, 13.06.2019 & 18.06.2019||09.00 hrs||CMTI, Bengaluru|
How to attend CMTI Bengaluru 2019 Walk in Interview
- Go to official website cmti-india.net
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of various personnel PURELY ON SHORT TERM CONTRACT BASIS through WALK-IN-INTERVIEW”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Then you can attend the interview on prescribed date at given venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CMTI Recruitment 2019 | Central Manufacturing Technology Institute | Apprenticeship Posts | Total 40 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ CMTI Careers (i.e. www.cmti-india.net) | Last Date 15th May 2019
CMTI Recruitment 2019: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore is going to conduct one year (2019-20) apprenticeship training for Graduate (Engg./ Tech.) and Technician (Diploma) under Department of Heavy Industry. As per CMTI Karnataka apprenticeship training notification, totally 40 vacancies are allotted for following disciplines [as shown in the below table]. Interested and eligible candidates must register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India apprenticeship web site i.e. www.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 10th May 2019. After that successful enrolment, candidates forward scanned copy of duly filled application form to the following mail address [i.e. email@example.com] till the last date of 15th May 2019. Candidates can download detailed job notification and application form at CMTI official website of www.cmti-india.net.
All candidates should have completed engineering or diploma in relevant discipline from any reputed university/ institution. CMTI Apprenticeship selection will be made on through interview and only short listed candidates are called for interview. Shortlisted aspirants should submit all Original Documents/ Certificates for verification at the time of interview. Selected aspirants should execute a contract for a period of one year training. The last date for sending application is 15th May 2019. For more information about Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.cmti-india.net.
Details of CMTI Bangalore Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No: 07/2019|
|Training Location||Bangalore [Karnataka]|
|CMTI Official Website||www.cmti-india.net|
Here Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore, Karnataka Recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria, CMTI Salary, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download CMTI official notification below. To know more CMTI Bangalore [Karnataka] Recruitment 2019 please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of CMTI Bangalore Apprenticeship Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Discipline||Graduate (B.E/B.Tech/Equivalent)||Technical (Diploma)|
|Electronics and Communications Engineering||08||06|
|Computer Science and Engineering||02||02|
|Total CMTI Bangalore Job Vacancies 2019||20||20|
|Grand Total||40 Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Manufacturing Technology Institute Recruitment 2019:
- Engineering Degree/ Diploma/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in CMTI official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in CMTI Bangalore official notification given below.
- Short Listed.
- Check more details of CMTI Bangalore selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Candidates must enrol themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India Apprenticeship web portal of mhrdnats.gov.in.
- After that, send the Scanned copies of duly filled application via E-Mail [i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org]
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form via mhrd Web Portal||10.05.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form via E-Mail||15.05.2019|
How to Apply for CMTI India Recruitment 2019:
- Go to CMTI official website -> www.cmti-india.net
- Click on option -> Careers.
- Find the correct CMTI India notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for CMTI India Jobs.
- Eligible candidates send the scanned copy of application form via E-Mail till the last date.