CMTI Recruitment 2020 | DEO cum Assistant, Project Assistant & Project Fellow Posts | Total Vacancies 34 | Last Date 12.06.2020 | Download Notification @ cmti-india.net
CMTI Recruitment 2020: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute has recently released an advertisement (Advertisement No. 04/2020) on their official website @ www.cmti-india.net. As per CMTI Recruitment 2020 notification, the following positions are introduced such as Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant, Project Fellows and Project Assistant Posts. Totally, 34 vacancies are allotted for this CMTI Bangalore recruitment. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply Karnataka Jobs. Interested candidates are requested to mail the Application in the prescribed Format duly filled in (available in the website) both in PDF as well as Word format along with your CV/ Resume to email@example.com. The last date for submitting online application form is 12.06.2020.
CMTI recruitment 2020 notification and apply online registration links are available at the official website @ cmti-india.net. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Graduate/ BE/ B Tech/ ME/ M Tech/ M Sc from the recognized institute or university. Engineering/ Diploma jobs seekers may apply for multiple posts. The selection for the shortlisted candidates may be held through personal / video conference (VC) / any other modes for attending the interview. The chosen applicants will be posted under short term contract basis at CMTI, Bangalore. All posts are temporary and tenure based. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/written examination, if any.
Details of CMTI Recruitment 2020
The complete details of latest CMTI Bangalore notification 2020 are described in the table as follows,
|Board of Organization||Central Manufacturing Technology Institute|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Designation||Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant, Project Fellows & Project Assistant|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||34|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Via Email||12.06.2020|
Candidates should read the official notification before apply to the latest job openings in CMTI. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Karnataka jobs and Engineering jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for CMTI Notification 2020
CMTI is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant||Rs. 20,000||03|
|Project Fellows||Rs.25,000 to Rs. 45,000||20|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 20,000||11|
Eligibility Criteria for DEO cum Assistant & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S. in Engineering/ Diploma from the recognized institute or university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- Refer official notification.
- It will conduct interview for filtering the candidates.
- Application via email support shall be accepted.
Steps to Apply for CMTI Jobs 2020 Notification
- Go to official website cmti-india.net
- Pick “Career/ Job” from footer menu.
- Search and click “To view current openings click www.applytocmti.in”.
- Choose the “Recruitment of various posts on the contract basis, Advt No. 04/2020. For more information, Please visit the news section of the www.cmti-india.net” under News & Updates section.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Fill it with prescribed details correctly & download the application form.
- Bring the filled in application with certificate copies and required documents to attend the walk in interview.
Eligible candidates should register at the walk in venue on correct date and time allocated for each post. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in CMTI 2020.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CMTI Recruitment 2020 | 21 Vacancies | Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship Posts | Walk-In Date 08 & 09 Jan 2020 | Download Notification @ cmti-india.net
CMTI Recruitment 2020: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore invites applications from eligible candidates for Graduate (Engineering/ Technology) and Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship training. Candidates have to enroll themselves online in the National Web Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in by providing required details. Only Indian Nationals are needed to apply for filling up of 21 vacancies. As per the CMTI recruitment 2020 notification (no. 19/2019), they are decided to conduct walk-in interview for the above said posts under BOAT Apprenticeship Trainees on 08.01.2020 & 09.01.2020.
You can download CMTI Recruitment 2020 official job notification & application form from their official website. The Institute reserves the right to adopt its own method of short-listing criteria to call for Interview. Candidates are requested to visit the website for the same regularly. Selected Apprentices can join CMTI as Apprentices only after getting approval from the BOAT at Bangalore location. More details regarding CMTI jobs, upcoming vacancy notice, syllabus, admit card, result, cut-off/answer key etc. will be uploaded on its career portal.
Details CMTI Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Board of Organization||Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)|
|Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No: 19/2019|
|Designation||Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs. 4,984 (Graduate) & Rs. 3,542 (Technician)|
|Walk-In Date||08.01.2020 & 09.01.2020|
For more information regarding government jobs and private sector job keep watching our daily recruitment site regularly. Here you can download CMTI Recruitment 2020 application form and vacancy notification without any risk.
CMTI Jobs 2020 in Detail:
|Graduate (BE/ B Tech/ Equivalent)||10|
|Totally, 21 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for CMTI Bangalore Careers:
Refer Official Notification to get more details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection scheme and other important notes.
- Candidates who have successfully passed the qualifying Degree/ Diploma during/ after 2017 having secured minimum of 60% marks in qualifying exams from any recognized Institution/University.
- Refer advertisement (if any applicable).
- The selection will be based on performance on interview.
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website @ https://cmti-india.net and attend the interview on the scheduled date.
|08 January 2020 (Wednesday)||9 to 9.30 hrs.||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics and Communications Engineering|
|09 January 2020 (Thursday)||Mechanical Engineering|
Steps to Attend Latest CMTI Vacancy Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://cmti-india.net”.
- Pick the “Walk-In Interview for Apprenticeship Trainees” from the home page under News section.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed the CMTI recruitment 2020 essential criteria.
- Download the application form & make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled form.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.