CNBC Recruitment 2017 | Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya – Job Notification for Junior Resident (JR) Posts | Total Vacancies 41 | Walk- In Dates: 16.11.2017 & 17.11.2017
CNBC Recruitment 2017: Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Delhi invites candidates for Walk-in Interview for the positions of Senior Resident/ Junior Resident Vacancies. As per Job Notification the CNBC Hospital is going to fill up 41 vacancies for this posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Walk-in Interview on mentioned date. You can refer this advertisement given below.
This page explain detailed information on CNBC Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and While attending interview they must carry necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
Details of CNBC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 41
Job Location: Delhi
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Pay Scale||Date & Time of Interview|
|Senior Resident (Pediatrics)||12||Rs. 67,700/-||16.11.2017 at 10.00 am|
|Senior Resident (ENT)||01||16.11.2017 at 10.00 am|
|Senior Resident (Ophthalmology)||01||16.11.2017 at 10.00 am|
|Senior Resident (Anesthesia)||06||16.11.2017 at 10.00 am|
|Senior Resident (Biochemistry)||01||16.11.2017 at 10.00 am|
|Senior Resident (Radiology)||03||16.11.2017 at 10.00 am|
|Senior Resident (Peds Surg)||01||16.11.2017 at 10.00 am|
|Junior Resident||16||Rs. 56,100/-||17.11.2017 at 10.00 am|
Eligibility criteria for CNBC Hospital Sr & Jr Resident Post
- Candidates must completed M.B.B.S with PG Degree of Diploma in concerned Specialty from a recognized University.
- Junior Resident: should done MBBS, must have completed their internship.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- For Senior Resident: Age Limit Should not exceed for 33 years.
- For Junior Resident : Age Limit Should not exceed for 30 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
How to attend for CNBC Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website: www.delhi.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download application format.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for documents to carry for Interview.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.
Conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya , Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031
|Walk-in Dates||16.11.2017 & 17.11.2017 at 10.00 AM|