Collector Office Karnataka Recruitment 2018 – Job Notification for Civic Workers Post | Total Vacancies: 634 | Last date to apply: 20.02.2018 | Download official notification @ bagalkot.nic.in
Collector Office Karnataka Recruitment 2018: Collector Office, Bagalkot Karnataka has recently announced a notification for Collector Office Karnataka Recruitment on the official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy position of Civic Workers. As per Job Notification, it consist 634 vacancies in various district. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Jobs at Karnataka Govt Jobs they may utilize this brilliant opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates may visit the official notification to apply through Offline on or before the last date. 20.02.2018
Aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not. In this post, we provide the Collector Office Karnataka job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply Collector Office Karnataka Job and more. Candidates can get more information Collector Office Karnataka Recruitment 2018 from the official link.
Details of Collector Office Karnataka Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Collector Office Karnataka
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Civic Workers
Total Vacancies: 634
Job location: Karnataka
Vacancy Details of Collector Office Karnataka Recruitment
Educational Qualification of Collector Office Karnataka Jobs
- SSLC or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or Institute.
- However, check official notification for educational qualification details.
- Age should not exceed 45 yrs.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit list
- Computer Proficiency Test.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
Send the application with necessary documents to the address given in the advertisement
How to apply for Collector Office Karnataka Recruitment
- Go to official website and then Notification Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last date for receipt of application||20.02.2018|