CONCOR India Recruitment 2018 | Container Corporation of India Ltd (CONCOR) – Job Openings for Management Trainee (Accounts) Post | Total Vacancies: 10 | Last Date to apply: 22.01.2018 | Download Official Notification & Apply Online @ www.concorindia.co.in
CONCOR India Recruitment 2018 – Container Corporation of India Limited Popularly known as (CONCOR) has published latest advertisement for the recruitment of Management Trainee (Accounts) Post. Totally, 10 vacancies are allotted for the Management Trainee Post. Aspirants who had completed their C.A graduate, those candidates may apply for the CONCOR Careers via below provided registration link.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
Details of CONCOR India Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Management Trainee (Accounts)
Total Vacancies: 10
Scale of Pay: Rs.50,000-3%-1,60,000/- Per month
Job location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility Criteria for Management Trainee (Accounts) Vacancies
- Must hold C.A graduate from a recognized Institute/University.
- Able to working in Computerized environment.
- Aspirants should have been born not earlier than 31.12.1989 not later than 30.12.1999.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion (GD)/Inetrview
Mode of Payment
- Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking
Mode of Application
Steps to Apply Online for CONCOR India Recruitment 2018
- Candidates first visit the official website (i.e) www.concorindia.co.in
- Click HR& Career–> Recruitment Notice and Results –>Advt. CON/HR/216/6/30.12.2017.
- Then download official notification in the pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature in the space provided in the online application.
- Have to make payment of application fee via payment gateway on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take the printout copy of application for future reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application||30.12.2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||22.01.2018|