CPCB Recruitment 2018 | Assistant, Secretary & Various Posts | Total 11 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ cpcb.nic.in | Last Date 28th Oct 2018
CPCB Recruitment 2018: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has published its official job notification for the recruitment of following posts like, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Private Secretary and Technical Supervisor on Direct & Deputation Basis. Totally, 11 new job vacancies are allotted for CPCB recruitment Positions. Willing and eligible candidates may send filled your prescribed format of application along with relevant documents to Central Pollution Control Board, Delhi through proper channel on or before the last date of 28.10.2018.
Last date for receipt of applications is 12.11.2018 for the candidates who have from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladkh, division of J&K state, Lahaul and Spiti – District & Pangi Sub – Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andman & Nicobar Istands or Lakshadweep. Download the CPCB Direct and Deputation Basis prescribed application form at cpcb.nic.in. The selected candidates will be posted at Lucknow, Vadodara, Kolkata, Delhi and Bhopal. Incomplete and application received after the last date will be not acceptable.
Details of CPCB Notification 2018-2019:
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Private Secretary and Technical Supervisor|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Advertisement No||05/ 2018-Admin.(R)|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Vadodara, Kolkata, Delhi & Bhopal|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification below. To know more Central Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant||Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-||01|
|Accounts Assistant||Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-||03|
|Private Secretary||Rs. 44900/- to Rs. 142400/-||04|
|Technical Supervisor||Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-||03|
Eligibility Criteria for CPCB Recruitment for Assistant, Technical Supervisor and Other Job Vacancies:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Engineering/ Equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Assistant & Accounts Assistant||30 years|
|Private Secretary & Technical Supervisor||56 years|
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Postal Address is,
The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110032.
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||29.09.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||28.10.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form [For candidates who are in the following places like, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladkh, division of J&K state, Lahaul and Spiti – District & Pangi Sub – Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, the Andman & Nicobar Istands]||12.11.2018|
How to Apply for CPCB Recruitment 2018 Notification:
- Go to official website of CPCB -> cpcb.nic.in.
- Click on option -> Jobs in the top of home page.
- Find the correct job advertisement link “Recruitment to the different posts in CPCB on Deputation basis (Advt. no. 05/2018-Admin.R)” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all your details of offline application form and attach necessary certification.
- Finally, send the application form to given concerned office address.
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE>>|
|Application Form for Direct Recruitment||CLICK HERE>>|
|Application Form for Deputation Basis||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CPCB Recruitment 2018 | Central Pollution Control Board | Assistant (Legal) | Total Vacancies 06 | Walk in Interview date: 09.06.2018 | Apply @ cpcb.nic.in
CPCB Recruitment 2018: Central Pollution Control Board shortly called as CPCB recently released the notification for the post of Assistant (Legal). As per the notification, 06 vacancies are allotted for this post. CPCB decided to conduct the Walk in Interview to select a suitable candidates for this post. You may attend the interview at Delhi. Walk in Interview will be held on 09.06.2018. Application form is available in official website of CPCB.
CPCB invites eligible candidates to attend the walk in interview. This engagement is purely based on Contractual basis. Candidates must bring the filled application form along with relevant documents to attend the interview at given place. Selection will be based on Walk in Interview only. More details about recruitment is given in the official notification, you may refer the official notification. Here we can provide information like eligibility, walk in interview date, time, how to apply and etc.
Details of CPCB Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant (Legal)|
Eligibility Criteria for CPCB Assistant vacancy
- LL.M/Degree in Law/ Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law from recognized board or university.
- Check the notification to get more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate age should be up to 40 years on the date of interview.
- Walk in Interview
Walk in Interview Date & Time
- 09.06.2018 (10 am to 11 am)
Walk in Interview Venue
- CPCB, Head Office, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Delhi – 110032.
How to download application form and attend Walk in Interview for CPCB Assistant (Legal) Posts
- Go to official website cpcb.nic.in.
- Click “Jobs” page will be opened, then find the advertisement “CPCB HO Delhi invites Applications for Six (06) posts of Assistant (Legal) via walk in interview to be held on 09.06.2018 “Click on the advertisement notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page to get application form click”Download” form will be opened.
- Download the form and fill up correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at given venue along with necessary documents and filled application.