CPCB Recruitment 2019 | Central Pollution Control Board | JRF Posts | Total Vacancies 26 | Walk in Interview Date 03.05.2019 | Download Application Form @ cpcb.nic.in
CPCB Recruitment 2019: Central Pollution Control Board is going to hire young and talented aspirants for Junior Research Fellow posts. As per the CPCB recruitment notification, totally 26 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Delhi can use this chance. CPCB has planned to conduct the walk in interview at CPCB Head Office, Delhi. CPCB interview will be held on 03.05.2019. Interested and eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview at given venue.
CPCB recruitment notification is available in official website. CPCB will conduct interview for selection of suitable aspirants and select the candidates on the basis of their performance in interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Delhi/ anywhere in India. Applicants must have completed PG Degree from recognized university. Candidate should have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. More details of CPCB latest jobs, upcoming vacancy, final results, salary details, merit list and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of CPCB Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Jr. Research Fellow|
|Walk in Interview date||03.05.2019|
You may visit official website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like qualification, age limit, selection process, walk in interview details and how to attend the walk in interview. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for CPCB JRF vacancies
- Applicants must have completed PG Degree from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be 28 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|03.05.2019||09.30 AM||CPCB Head Office, Delhi|
How to attend CPCB Recruitment 2019 walk in interview
- Go to official website cpcb.nic.in.
- Click “Jobs” find the advertisement “Walk in Interview for various JRF posts in CPCB on Contractual basis“.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open, read it and check eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue along with relevant documents.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can apply to this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in CPCB. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in CPCB job 2019. For more accurate information about this CPCB job notification, check their official website.
CPCB Recruitment 2019 | Central Pollution Control Board | RAs, Scientist-B & SRF Various Posts | Total 20 Job Vacancies | Download CPCB Application Form @ cpcb.nic.in | Walk in Interview Date 13th & 14th Feb 2019
CPCB Recruitment 2019: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has released its official job notification for recruitment of Research Associates (RAs), Scientist-B and Senior Research Fellows (SRF) Posts. Totally, 20 vacancies are allotted for CPCB RA, Scientist-B & SRF recruitment 2019. It is going to conduct walk in interview to select a suitable person for this recruitment. So, all eligible candidates may participate the walk in interview on 13th February 2019 and 14th February 2019 at Central Pollution Control Board, Delhi along with all necessary documents.
Download official notification and application form at CPCB official website. Candidates should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limitations. The number of positions likely to increase or decrease as per the requirement. Selection will be based on Walk in Interview only. Selected candidates will be posted at Delhi, Lucknow (UP) and Kolkata (West Bengal) on contract basis. For more information about Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ cpcb.nic.in.
Details of CPCB RA, Scientist-B & SRF Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Research Associates (RAs), Scientist-B and Senior Research Fellows (SRF)|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Job Location||Delhi, Lucknow and Kolkata|
|CPCB Official Website||cpcb.nic.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Recruitment 2019 for RA, Scientist-B & SRF Jobs:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Research Associates (RAs) (PIAS-Project)||Rs.36,000 – Rs.40,000/-||10|
|Senior Research Fellows (SRF) (PIAS-Project)||Rs. 28,000/-||07|
|Total CPCB Job Vacancies 2019||20|
Eligibility Criteria for CPCB Scientist-B, RA and SRF Notification 2019:
- M.Tech/ Master-degree in Engineering/ Technology & Science/ Graduate Degree in Engineering/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in CPCB official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 32 to 45 years.
- Check more details of post wise maximum age limitation in CPCB official notification given below.
- Walk in Interview.
Details of CPCB walk in Date, Registration Time and Venue:
|Name of the Posts||Walk in Date [Registration Time: 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM]||Walk in place|
|Research Associates (RAs) (PIAS-Project)||13.02.2019 (Wednesday)||Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Near Karkardooma Court, Delhi 110032.|
|Scientist-B (SER-Project)||13.02.2019 (Wednesday)|
|Senior Research Fellows (SRF) (PIAS-Project)||14.02.2019 (Thursday)|
How to Apply for CPCB Scientist-B, RA and SRF Recruitment Notification 2019:
- Go to CPCB official website -> cpcb.nic.in
- Click on option -> Jobs top of the home page.
- Find the correct notification “Walk in Interview for various posts in CPCB on Contract basis” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for CPCB jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates can attend the walk in interview on prescribed date and time.