CPCB Recruitment 2018 | Central Pollution Control Board | Assistant (Legal) | Total Vacancies 06 | Walk in Interview date: 09.06.2018 | Apply @ cpcb.nic.in
CPCB Recruitment 2018: Central Pollution Control Board shortly called as CPCB recently released the notification for the post of Assistant (Legal). As per the notification, 06 vacancies are allotted for this post. CPCB decided to conduct the Walk in Interview to select a suitable candidates for this post. You may attend the interview at Delhi. Walk in Interview will be held on 09.06.2018. Application form is available in official website of CPCB.
CPCB invites eligible candidates to attend the walk in interview. This engagement is purely based on Contractual basis. Candidates must bring the filled application form along with relevant documents to attend the interview at given place. Selection will be based on Walk in Interview only. More details about recruitment is given in the official notification, you may refer the official notification. Here we can provide information like eligibility, walk in interview date, time, how to apply and etc.
Details of CPCB Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant (Legal)|
Eligibility Criteria for CPCB Assistant vacancy
- LL.M/Degree in Law/ Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law from recognized board or university.
- Check the notification to get more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate age should be up to 40 years on the date of interview.
- Walk in Interview
Walk in Interview Date & Time
- 09.06.2018 (10 am to 11 am)
Walk in Interview Venue
- CPCB, Head Office, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Delhi – 110032.
How to download application form and attend Walk in Interview for CPCB Assistant (Legal) Posts
- Go to official website cpcb.nic.in.
- Click “Jobs” page will be opened, then find the advertisement “CPCB HO Delhi invites Applications for Six (06) posts of Assistant (Legal) via walk in interview to be held on 09.06.2018 “Click on the advertisement notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page to get application form click”Download” form will be opened.
- Download the form and fill up correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at given venue along with necessary documents and filled application.