CPCB Recruitment 2020 | Technical Supervsior, Section Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 27 | Last Date 13.04.2020 | CPCB Application Form Download @ cpcb.nic.in
CPCB Recruitment 2020: Central Pollution Control Board recently published the advertisement [Advt. No. 01/Dep/2020-Admin. (R)] for the engagement of Senior Law Officers, Accounts Officer, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Technical Supervisor & Technical Supervisor on deputation basis in the Central Pollution Control Board, Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change. CPCB Delhi invites offline mode applications to fill up 27 Vacancies. Applicants who hold analogous posts and who want get central govt jobs in Delhi those aspirants can apply to this CPCB job vacancy and send the application form to given address on or before 13.04.2020.
|Click Here for CPCB Consultants Recruitment 2020 ( 05 Vacancies)|
Application should be sent either in English or Hindi only in neatly hand-written or typed out in A-4 size paper in the prescribed format enclosing therewith the self-attested photo copies of the educational/ technical qualifications and experience. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Central Pollution Control Board recruitment application form and notification is available in official website (cpcb.nic.in). CPCB selection may be done on interview basis and selected aspirants will be appointed at anywhere in India. More details of CPCB recruitment vacancy, upcoming CPCB Jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 01/Dep/2020-Admin. (R)|
|Job Name||Senior Law Officers, Accounts Officer, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Technical Supervisor & Technical Supervisor|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||13.04.2020|
Here you will get information of Technical Supervsior & Other Posts eligibility like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get more updates.
CPCB Delhi Vacancy Details
- As per the CPCB notification, overall 27 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Senior Law Officers||01||Rs.78800-209200|
|Senior Technical Supervisor||04|
Eligibility Criteria for Section Officer, Private Secretary & Other Posts
- Applicants must hold analogous posts on regular basis and should have possess Degree/ Diploma.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Aspirants age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CPCB selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Senior Administrative Officer, Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110 032
How to apply CPCB Delhi Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website cpcb.nic.in.
- Click “Jobs” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- CPCB notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CPCB Recruitment 2020 | Consultants Posts | 05 Vacancies | Last Date: 07/04/2020 | Download Application Form @ cpcb.nic.in
CPCB Recruitment 2020: CENTRAL POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD of India is a statutory organisation under the Ministry of Environment and Forest. They invites application for the posts of Consultants. CPCB has also announced 05 vacancies for the posts in a contractual basis. They are expecting dedicated, energetic and goal-oriented consultants for the posts. Aspirants searching jobs in Delhi can use this chance but apply in a prescribed format given in the official website. To download application form for the post, go to @ cpcb.nic.in and download the application form and send through offline. The last date for the submission of application form is 07/04/2020.
CPCB has announced new job notification on 23/03/2020. Selected aspirants should support CPCB by designing innovative projects, coordinate various activities and support building networks and partnerships for implementation of various CPCB programmes. Aspirants having experience in working on Pollution, Environment, and Climate Change related matters are most preferable by CPCB. Selected candidates will be offered an initial contract of one year and it may be extendable as per the requirement & performance. In case of any dispute arising out of the conditions of the contract, the decision of the Chairman will be final. Candidates should hold Master degree/ Bachelor degree from a recognized university. Selection will be based on qualification/experience and interview. The candidate will be placed at Central Pollution Control Board, Delhi or Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change.
Details of CPCB Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Organization Name||CENTRAL POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Job Location||CPCB, Delhi|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||23/03/2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||07/04/2020|
Keep watching our dailyrecruitment site regularly for latest updates. More updates like Educational qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, how to apply regarding CPCB recruitment 2020 are given below for your reference.
Eligibility Criteria for Consultants Posts:
- Applicants should pursue B.E/ B.Tech/ Master’s degree in Mathematics/ Environmental Science/Environmental Management/Economics/Business Administration/Journalism/Media Specialist in a recognized University.
- Before apply, Check advertisement for experience details.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years.
- The selection will be based on qualification/experience and interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline mode is accepted.
- Applicants can send their application form through speed post to The Member Secretary, Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Delhi- 110032.
Steps to Apply Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website cpcb.nic.in
- Click ‘Jobs’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement ‘Appointment of Consultants on contract basis in CPCB’ for above said posts.
- Check the advertisement for eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form and fill the details carefully.
- Finally send the application form to the above said address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|