CPCL Recruitment 2020 | Trade Apprentices Posts | Total Vacancies 142 | Last Date 01.11.2020 | CPCL Chennai Recruitment Notification @ www.cpcl.co.in
CPCL Recruitment 2020: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has recently announced the new job notification [Advertisement No. CPCL/TA/2020-21] on 18.10.2020 for engagement of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in various trades. It invites applications via online mode from eligible candidates. As per the Chennai Petroleum Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 142 vacancies are allocated for CPCL Apprentice Vacancy. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs in Tamilnadu can make the online registration from 18.10.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 01.11.2020.
Before applying for above Apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in
Apprenticeship Portal. CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification & Chennai Petroleum Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.cpcl.co.in. Applicants should pass 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ MBA/ MCA from recognized board or university. Age limit should be 18 to 24 years. CPCL selection will be done on the basis of merit list. Selected candidates will undergo 1 year apprenticeship training @ CPCL, Chennai. More details of Chennai Petroleum Corporation vacancy, upcoming CPCL notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About CPCL (Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited)
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited shortly CPCL is an oil and gas corporation owned by Government of India. It’s a Public Sector undertaking and Group of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.Formerly, it was called as Madras Refineries Limited. The corporation has been operating since 1965. Headquarter is located in Chennai, Tamilnadu. They produce products, such as Diesel, Kerosene, LPG, Petrochemicals and Petrol. Because of its performance, Indian government awarded Miniratna status. More than thousands of employees are working in the company.
Details of CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. CPCL/TA/2020-21|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Stipend||Rs.3500 to Rs.9000|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||01.11.2020|
Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application. You may visit www.cpcl.co.in Website to get more details about CPCL recruitment. Here you will get information of Trade Apprentices posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Chennai Petroleum Vacancy Details
- As per the CPCL notification, overall 142 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for CPCL Trade Apprentices Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ B.Com/ B.Sc./ MBA/ MCA from recognized board or university.
- All the ITI candidates must possess the National Trade Certificate (NTC) recognized by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Chennai Petroleum Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website cpcl.co.in.
- Click “People & Career” select “Recruitment Drive“
- Find the advertisement for Apprentice Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Then back to the page find the apply link, to apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|