CPCL Recruitment 2017 | Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL) – Job Notification for Apprentices Vacancies | Total Vacancies: 108 | Last date to apply: 26.11.2017 | Download official notification @ www.cpcl.co.in
CPCL Recruitment 2017 – Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act. 1961/1973. Particularly, 108 vacancies are allotted for following disciplines, as shown in below table. Eligible and interested candidates can apply these vacancies through online mode only. Candidates who are completed below mentioned educational qualification apply the post through official website of CPCL (i.e) www.cpcl.co.in
Before going to apply this job, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply or not. If you are eligible to apply, go to given application link, fill all mandatory details correctly. Candidates can submit their online application till Nov 26, 2017. so apply earlier. Don’t wait the last time rushes. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process and steps to apply from this page.
About CPCL (Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited)
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited shortly CPCL is an oil and gas corporation owned by Government of India. It’s a Public Sector undertaking and Group of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.Formerly, it was called as Madras Refineries Limited. The corporation has been operating since 1965. Headquarter is located in Chennai, Tamilnadu. They produce products, such as Diesel, Kerosene, LPG, Petrochemicals and Petrol. Because of its performance, Indian government awarded Miniratna status. More than thousands of employees are working in the company.
Details of CPCL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)
Job Category: Central Govt. jobs
Total Vacancies: 108
Pay scale: Rs. 8625/- Per month
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy details of CPCL Notification 2017
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV)||10|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)||08|
|Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles)||02|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||05|
|Attendant Operator (C.P)||07|
|Advanced Attendant Operator (Process)||15|
Eligibility Criteria of Trade Apprentices Vacancies
- Candidates should have completed 10th standard/12th standard under 10+2 system of education/B.Sc in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/University.
- ITI recognized by the National Council of Vocational Training NCVT/SCVT.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 24 yrs (as on 01.11.2017)
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit Test
Mode of Application
How to apply online for CPCL Recruitment
- Go to official website of CPCL (i.e) cpcl.co.in
- Click People & Career–>Recruitment Drive find the advertisement” (Advt. No CPCL/ITI/APR/2017-2018)”
- Download official notification in pdf and then read it well.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Eligible candidates go to given application link, fill all required details correctly.
- Upload your recent photographs and signature in the space provide in the application.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Finally, take the printout copy of application for future reference.
Important dates and Remember
|Starting date for submission of online application||13.11.2017|
|Closing date for submission of online application||26.11.2017|