CPCL Syllabus 2018 | Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited | Engineer & Officer posts | Total vacancies 42 | Tentative Exam Date: 11.11.2018 | Download CPCL Exam Pattern/ Syllabus @ CPCL careers
CPCL Syllabus 2018: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has planned to conduct written exam (tentatively) on 11th Nov 2018. Recently it has published the recruitment notification for Officer and Engineer post on Sep 2018. Now it has released the post wise syllabus for applied candidates. Applicants who are eagerly waiting to write the CPCL exam those candidates may get the syllabus from official website. CPCL exam pattern is available in CPCL careers.
As per the CPCL recruitment notification, totally 42 vacancies are allocated for Officer and engineer posts. There are many candidates are applying for these posts. Aspirants who have cleared the written exam, those candidates are only eligible for interview. CPCL written test will consist of 120 questions and exam questions will be asked from following topics General Aptitude (Verbal Ability, GK, Reasoning/ Logical Deduction & Numerical Ability) and Concerned Discipline knowledge. Selected candidates will be appointed on Tamilnadu. More Details of CPCL admit card, result, merit list, previous year question papers and etc. are available in CPCL careers.
Details of CPCL Syllabus 2018
|Organization Name||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Engineer & Officer|
|Tentative Exam Date||11.11.2018|
|No of questions||120|
You may visit CPCL official website to get detailed Syllabus PDF. This page explains what all the topics, marks details are and how to download CPCL exam pattern. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
CPCL Post Wise Syllabus Topics 2018
- Chemical Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Process Calculations and Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations, Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Instrumentation and Process Control, Plant Design and Economics & Chemical Technology
- Civil Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering & Geometrics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Electric Circuits, Electromagnetic Fields, Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Analog and Digital Electronics & Power Electronics
- Information Technology and Systems: Engineering Mathematics, Digital Logic, Computer Organization and Architecture, Programming and Data Structures, Algorithms, Theory of Computation, Compiler Design, Operating System, Databases & Computer Networks
- Mechanical Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Applied Mechanics and Design, Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences, Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering & Additional topics
- Metallurgical Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Thermodynamics and Rate Processes, Extractive Metallurgy, Physical Metallurgy, Mechanical Metallurgy & Manufacturing Processes
- Safety, Human Resource: Check syllabus pdf
CPCL Recruitment Process
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Download CPCL Syllabus 2018
- Go to official website cpcl.co.in.
- Click “People & careers” select “recruitment drive”
- Find the link “Click here to view post wise syllabus” click on the link.
- Post wise syllabus page will open click on the post.
- Syllabus will display on the screen, you may download it.
|CPCL Syllabus for Officer & Engineer Posts||CLICK HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|