CRIDA Recruitment 2018 | Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture Job Notification | Young Professional & Office Assistant | Total Vacancies : 28 | Walk- In Dates: 12 to 14 March 2018
CRIDA Recruitment 2018: Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (CRIDA) invites candidates for Walk-in Interview for the positions of Young Professional & Office Assistant on Contract basis. As per Job Notification. It will recruit 28 vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend CRIDA Walk-in Interview on mentioned date. You can refer this advertisement given below.
This page explain detailed information on CRIDA Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and While attending interview they must carry necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
Details of CRIDA Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture
Organization Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 28
Job Location: Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh
Vacancy details of CRIDA Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Young Professional (I &II)||27||Rs. 15000 to 25000/- (Per Month)|
|Office Assistant||01||Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)|
Eligibility criteria for CRIDA Vacancies
- B.Sc/M.Sc /M.Tech/B.Tech /B.E. in relevant discipline from a recognized University/Board.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 years maximum 45 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
How to attend for CRIDA Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website of CRIDA (i,e) crida.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download application format.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for documents to carry for Interview.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.
ICAR-CRIDA, Santoshnagar, Hyderabad – 500 059
|Walk-in Date||12 to 14 March 2018|