CSIR IMMT Recruitment 2019 | CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology | Scientist, Technical Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 22 | Last Date 21.10.2019 | Apply online @ www.immt.res.in
CSIR IMMT Recruitment 2019: CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology Bhubaneswar invites online application from eligible candidates to fill up 22 vacancies in IMMT. Recently it has released the recruitment notification [Advertisement No.01/2019] on 16.09.2019 for above said CSIR IMMT Jobs 2019. As per the CSIR IMMT recruitment notification, these 22 vacancies are allocated for Scientist, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist & Technical Assistant Posts. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in Odisha state can make the online registration @ recruitment.immt.res.in from 16.09.2019 and the last date for submission of IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 online application is 21.10.2019.
CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available @ www.immt.res.in. Applied candidates should send the hard copy of the online application form to given address on or before the last date 15.11.2019. Applicants should hold M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc./ Ph.D and age limit should be between 28 years to 45 years. IMMT recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology Bhubaneswar [Odisha]. More details of IMMT recruitment vacancy, upcoming CSIR IMMT notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No.01/2019|
|Job Name||Scientist, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist & Technical Assistant|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||16.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21.10.2019|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the application||15.11.2019|
You may visit www.immt.res.in Website to get more details about CSIR IMMT recruitment. Here you will get details of Scientist, Technical Assistant & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
IMMT 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the IMMT notification, overall 22 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for IMMT Scientist, Technical Assistant & Other Posts
- Applicants should hold M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc./ Ph.D from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 28 years to 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via both online & offline.
- Eligible applicants should send the print of the online application form to following address
The Controller of Administration, CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology, Bhubaneswar-751013, (Odisha)
- Rs.100 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PWD/ women/CSIR employees/abroad candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via SB Collect.
How to apply CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology Jobs 2019
- Go to official website immt.res.in.
- Click “Jobs” find the advertisement “Advt No 01/2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of IMMT to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.