CSIR NCL Recruitment 2018 | CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory | Project Assistant Vacancy | Total Vacancies 16 | Walk in Interview Date: 03.07.2018 | Apply @ www.ncl-india.org
CSIR NCL Recruitment 2018: CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has released the notification for Project Assistant II & III. As per the NCL recruitment notification particularly 16 vacancies are allotted for this post. CSIR – NCL has decided to conduct the walk in interview to select suitable candidates for Project Assistant and interview will be held on 3rd July 2018. You may visit official website to get detailed notification about this recruitment.
CSIR NCL invites candidates for Project Assistant Post on temporary basis. Candidates who have more knowledge in organic chemistry can use this opportunity and eligible candidates can attend the walk in interview at given venue with relevant documents. You may refer the official notification to get the more information about the CSIR NCL Pune recruitment. Here, we can provide information like eligibility, how to apply and etc.
Details of CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Project Assistant II & III|
|Job Location||Pune (Maharashtra)|
Eligibility Criteria for NCL Pune Project Assistant Vacancy
- M.Sc. in Organic chemistry from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Check the NCL official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Walk in Interview
Walk in Date & Time
- 03.07.2018 at 10 am
Walk in Interview Venue
- You can check the official notification to get the walk in address.
How to attend Walk in Interview for CSIR – NCL Pune Project Assistant Vacancy 2018
- Go to official website ncl-india.org.
- Click “Job Vacancies” then select “Project Vacancies”.
- Find the job title “PA-II; PA-III” click on the title notification will be opened.
- Read it and check your eligibility.
- Then attend the walk in interview at given venue with relevant documents.