CSIR Recruitment 2021 | Scientists/ Technologist | 12 Vacancies | Last Date: 15.02.2021 | Download Application Form @ csir.res.in
CSIR Recruitment 2021: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research invites creative & innovative application for the post of Scientists/ Technologist for the position of Outstanding Scientists. CSIR has recently announced recruitment notification [Ad.no: 06/2020] for filling up 12 vacancies. Eligible candidate should download bio data form and fill the details correctly. Candidate may send the application form through e-mail or by post on or before the 15.02.2021. Aspirant who are seeking for Central Government Jobs can use this chance. Job location will be Across India and salary is Rs. 1,82,000 to Rs. 2,24,100. The CSIR notification link is given below for any reference.
CSIR is looking Indian Citizen for visionary R&D leaders to shape a new science and Technology landscape in India. It invites candidate for National Laboratories/ Institute. The scientists will be expected mentor and lead research activities including Teaching and training programes of the concerned CSIR Laboratory. The appointment for the post will be period of fiver years or till superannuation. The selected candidate will be posted in any division/ unit of CSIR Hqrs or its labs/ Institutes (Hyderabad, New Delhi, Chennai (TN), Pune etc). More details of CSIR CIMFR job vacancy, CSIR NCL, CSIR CDRI, upcoming CSIR notifications, latest updates, selection list, result, merit list etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of CSIR Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Job Name||Scientists/ Technologist|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 1,82,000 to Rs. 2,24,100|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15.02.2021|
Candidates are advised to visit the official website “csir.res.in” to get the details of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research recruitment 2021. Here you will get the details of Scientists/ Technologist includes educational qualification, age limit, apply mode and how to apply process. Be in connected with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
CSIR Scientists/ Technologist Vacancy Details
|Name of the Lab/ Institute||No. of Vacancies|
|CSIR – CDRI||01|
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR Scientists/ Technologist Vacancies
- Applicant must have completed PH.D/ Master’s degree in Engineering in a relevant field.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Minimum 45 years of age.
- Candidates send their application through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Direct Recruitment Cell, Council Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Anusandhan Bhawan, 2,Rafi Marg, New Delhi 110001.
- The last date to submit application is 15.02.2021.
Steps to apply for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Recruitment
- Go to the official website “csir.res.in”
- In the homepage, click Latest Updates to find the notification of Advertisement for the position of Outstanding Scientists (Last date: 15th Feb 2021).
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Candidate should download the bio data form and fill the details correctly.
- The application may be sent through e-mail or by post to the corresponding address.
- The notification link is given below for any reference.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION/ DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|