CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 | 36 Vacancies | Apprentice Posts | Last Date 20.11.2020 | Download Notification @ csmcri.org
CSMCRI Recruitment 2020: CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) recently published the recruitment for the Board of Apprenticeship & Training (BOAT) on its official website @ www.csmcri.org. CSMCRI career notification invite the applications form from the Degree Graduates. As per the CSMCRI Recruitment 2020, there are 36 vacancies are allotted under various following trades in CSIR – CSMCRI. Interested and eligible candidate can apply this CSIR CSMCRI job vacancy on or before 20.11.2020 with all necessary documents.
Candidates should register themselves on the Apprenticeship Portal (website) may submit their applications in the prescribed proforma in the Recruitment Cell of the Institute on or before 20th November, 2020. Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications like ITI/Diploma from a recognized university. CSIR CSMCRI selection process will be based on the candidate’s performance on interview. Candidates should attach self-attested photocopies of mark-sheets and relevant certificates at the time of interview. Refer CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 official website for vacancy, merit list/ result, admit card, cut off, admission, etc.
Details of CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Board of Organization||CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)|
|Designation||Board of Apprenticeship & Training (BOAT)|
|Work Location||Gujarat & Mumbai|
|Last Date for submission of Application||20.11.2020|
For more information regarding government jobs and private sector job keep watching our dailyrecruitment site regularly. Here you can download CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 application form and vacancy notification without any risk.
CSIR CSMCRI Jobs 2020 in Detail:
- As per the notification overall 36 vacancies are allocated for the above posts.
Vacancies under Regional Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (RDSDE), Gandhinagar
Vacancies under Board of Apprenticeship & Training (BOAT), Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for CSMCRI Careers on Apprentice Posts:
- Candidates should hold ITI/ Diploma from any recognized Institution/ University.
- Check advertisement for age limit.
- The selection will be based on interview.
- Application via offline is accepted.
- Candidates should send their application to the Recruitment Cell of the Institute.
- Applicants must register themselves @ apprenticeship.gov.in/ portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
Steps to Attend CSMCRI Bhavnagar Vacancy 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.csmcri.org”.
- Pick the “Jobs” from the menu bar.
- Find & Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, click on “Application Form”.
- Download the application form & make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & send your filled form before last end dates.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|