CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 | 07 Vacancies | Project Assistant (Level I & II) Posts | Walk-In Date 17.12.2019 & 27.12.2019 | Download Notification @ www.csmcri.org
CSMCRI Recruitment 2020: CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) recently published the recruitment for the post of Project Assistant (Level I & II) on its official website @www.csmcri.org. CSMCRI career notification [No. GAP/2100/19-20/01 and No. 01/AP&B Division/November 2019] invite the applications form from the B Sc. or M Sc. Graduates. They planned to conduct the walk-in interview for the above said CSMCRI central govt. jobs at Tamil Nadu & Gujarat. As per the CSMCRI Recruitment 2020, there are 07 vacancies are allotted under Kappaphycus alvarezii through tissue culture. Interested and eligible candidate can attend this CSIR CSMCRI job vacancy on 17.12.2019 & 17.12.2019 with the necessary documents.
CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 job notification and application form are available on their careers page @ www.csmcri.org. Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications like MSc Botany/ Biotechnology/ Marine Biotechnology/ Life Science, etc. and BSc. in Botany/ Biotechnology. CSIR CSMCRI selection process will be based on the candidate’s performance on interview. The candidates must bring their original and a set of self-attested photocopies of mark-sheets and relevant certificates at the time of walk-in interview filled-in application form. Refer CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 official website for vacancy, merit list/ result, admit card, cut off, admission, etc.
Details of CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Board of Organization||CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)|
|Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. GAP/2100/19-20/01 and No. 01/AP&B Division/November 2019|
|Designation||Project Assistant (Level I & II)|
|Salary||As per the general condition|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu & Gujarat|
|Walk-In Date||17.12.2019 & 27.12.2019|
For more information regarding government jobs and private sector job keep watching our daily recruitment site regularly. Here you can download CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 application form and vacancy notification without any risk.
CSIR CSMCRI Jobs 2020 in Detail:
|Totally, 07 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for CSMCRI Careers on Project Staff/ Project Assistant Posts:
Refer CSMCRI Official Notification to get more details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection scheme and other important notes.
- B Sc. or M Sc. with minimum 55% marks from any recognized Institution/ University.
- Upper age limit should be 28 to 30 years as on the date of interview.
- The selection will be based on performance on interview.
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website @ www.csmcri.org and attend the interview on the scheduled date.
- The interested candidates meeting above qualifications may send their application in the prescribed format only by e-mails [firstname.lastname@example.org(Post S. No. 1) and email@example.com (Post S. No. 2)] for Advt. No. 01/AP&B Division/November 2019.
|17.12.2019||9.00 AM||CSIR-CSMCRI Marine Algal Research Station, Mandapam Camp, PIN : 623519, Ramanathapuram District, Tamil Nadu|
|27.12.2019||10.30 AM 1.00 PM||CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Bhavnagar, Gujarat|
Steps to Attend CSMCRI Bhavnagar & Ramanathapuram Vacancy 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://www.csmcri.org”.
- Pick the “Jobs” from the menu bar.
- Click on to “Read more” under the each Project Assistant Project advertisement.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, click on “Application Form”.
- Download the application form & make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled form.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CSMCRI Recruitment 2019 | CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 32 | Last Date 20.09.2019 | Download CSIR CSMCRI Application Form @ www.csmcri.org
CSMCRI Recruitment 2019: CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute has recently published the recruitment notification for Engagement of Apprentice under Apprentice Act, 1961 in CSIR – CSMCRI, Bhavnagar. It invites applications in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates for engagement as Apprentices under various trades. As per the CSIR CSMCRI notification 2019, totally 32 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Gujarat should send the fiiled application form to given address on or before the last date 20.09.2019. Candidates must register themselves @ apprenticeship.gov.in.
CSIR CSMCRI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification pdf & application form is available @ www.csmcri.org. Applicants should have passed ITI and should have attained prescribed age limit. CSMCRI selection may be based on merit list. After that shortlisted candidates will be placed at CSIR – CSMCRI, Bhavnagar. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of CSMCRI recruitment vacancy, upcoming CSIR CSMCRI job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CSIR CSMCRI Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Location||Bhavnagar [Gujarat]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||20.09.2019|
You may visit www.csmcri.org Website to get more details about this CSIR CSMCRI recruitment. Here you will get details of CSMCRI Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
CSIR CSMCRI 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the CSMCRI notification, overall 32 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for CSMCRI Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants should have passed ITI from recognized institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection may be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates must register themselves @ apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to Recruitment Cell of the Institute.
How to apply CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Jobs 2019
- Go to official website csmcri.org.
- Click “Jobs” find the advertisement “Advertisement for engagement of Apprentice Trainees under various trades in CSIR – CSMCRI, Bhavnagar: Closing Date – 20th September 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.