CSPHCL Recruitment 2018 | Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited | AE, JE & other posts | Total Vacancies 117 | Last Date 08.08.2018 | Apply online @ www.cspdcl.co.in
CSPHCL Recruitment 2018: Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited shortly called as CSPHCL has recently released the notification for following posts AE, AO / AM (F&A), AdO / AM (HR), Welfare Officer, Programmer, Medical Officer and JE. As per the notification totally 117 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Candidates can apply to these posts through online mode on or before the last date 08.08.2018. CSPDCL recruitment 2018 notification and apply online link is available in official website.
CSPHCL selection process is based on 3 stages (i.e.) CBT, Document Verification and interview. After that selected candidates will appoint on anywhere in Chhattisgarh. Candidates must pay the application fee through online mode. Allotted vacancies are tentative it may be increased or decrease as per the CSPHCL requirement. Candidates can apply to this CSEB recruitment 2018 for engineer through online mode. Departmental candidates need to send the hard copy of the application form to given address within 5 days from last date of submission of online application. CSPHCL recruitment 2018 syllabus, admit card, exam date and etc. will updated soon on official website.
Details of CSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||AE, AO / AM (F&A), AdO / AM (HR), Welfare Officer, Programmer, Medical Officer and JE|
Vacancy Details of CSPDCL Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|AE (Trainee) – Civil||40||Rs. 56,100 – 1,44,300/-|
|AO/ AM (F&A)||18|
|AdO/ AM (HR)||04|
|JE – Civil||24|
|Total||117||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
Eligibility Criteria for CSPHCL AE, JE & Other Vacancies
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc./AMIE/CA/MBA/MBBS/MA/MSW in relevant disciplined from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Candidate age limit should be 21 to 40 for all posts except JE (age limit is 19 to 40 years).
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
|Name of the Post||UR/OBC||SC/ST|
|AE, AO / AM (F&A), AdO / AM (HR), Welfare Officer, Programmer, Medical Officer||1500/-||1200/-|
|JE – Civil||1000/-||700/-|
|No fee for Departmental candidates|
Mode of Payment
- Online – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Mode of Application
- Offline – for departmental candidates
- Dy.General Manager (HR – II), CSPHCL, Dangania, Raipur.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||19.07.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||08.08.2018|
How to apply CSPHCL AE, JE & Other Posts through Online
- Go to official website cspdcl.co.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “AE (Trainee)”
- To get the notification click “Advertisement” notification will open
- Read it and check eligibility then back to the page.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
CSPHCL Recruitment 2018 | Chhattisgarh Power Holding Company Job Notification for Line Attendant | Total Vacancy 1600 | Last Date 26.07.2018 | Apply Online @ cspdcl.co.in
CSPHCL Recruitment 2018: Chhattisgarh State Power Holding company Limited shortly CSPHCL has announced notification for Line Attendant Posts. Totally, 1600 vacancies are allotted for this post. Candidates can apply for the post through online mode only. Eligible candidates may apply online at CSPHCL official website on or before the last date 26.07.2018.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
Details of CSPHCL Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company limited|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Job Name||Line Attendant|
Eligibility Criteria for CSPHCL Vacancies
- 10th Passed from a recognized Institute or Board
- However, check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- Merit List
Mode of payment
Mode of Application
How to apply Online for CSPHCL Line Attendant Vacancies
- Visit the official website of CSPHCL (i.e) www.cspdcl.co.in
- Click Recruitment and then find the official notification
- Download official notification and then read all instructions carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Go to given application link and fill all required details correctly.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in the space provided in the application.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Make payment of fee on or before the last date.
- Take the print out of application for future reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application||27.06.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application||26.07.2018|
CSPHCL Recruitment 2018 | Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer | Total Vacancy 393 | Chhattisgarh Power Holding Company | Last Date 02.05.2018 | Apply Online @ cspdcl.co.in
CSPHCL Recruitment 2018: Chhattisgarh State Power Holding company Limited shortly called as CSPHCL recently announced 393 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer (148) & Junior Engineer (245). Candidates, who are waiting to work in Chhattisgarh State, can use this opportunity. This Recruitment has online mode Application only and candidates apply to this job on or before the Last date 2nd May 2018 as soon as possible.
Any eligible Indian National candidates can apply for the post of Assistant Engineer (trainee) but for the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee). Candidates who are in the Chhattisgarh state only eligible to apply. Separate application forms and fee is required for candidates apply more than one post. You may check the official notification for further information. Other information’s are given below.
Details of CSPHCL Recruitment 2018
Organisation Name: Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company limited
Job Type: State Government
Job Name: Assistant Engineer (Trainee) & Junior Engineer (Trainee)
Total Vacancies: 393
Pay Scale: Assistant Engineer Rs 56,100 – Rs 1, 44,300 and for Junior Engineer Rs 35,400 – Rs 1,12,400
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Eligibility Criteria of CSPHSL Recruitment 2018
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg)/AMIE/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Information/Electronics from any Recognized university.
- However check the notification for more information about the qualification.
- Age should be 21 to 40 years for Assistant Engineer & 19 to 40 years for Junior Engineer.
- However check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Computer Based Test.
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee)- For UR/OBC Rs 1500/- & SC/ST Rs 1200/-
- Junior Engineer(Trainee)- For UR/OBC is Rs 1000/- & SC/ST Rs 700/-
Mode of Payment
- Online-by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking.
Mode of Application
How to apply for the CSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- Go to Official Website csphcl.co.in.
- Find the Advertisement of recruitment then the eligibility.
- Candidates agreeing terms and conditions then continue further process.
- Then candidates should fill up all desired information like personal details, contact details etc, correctly.
- Then check whether entered details are correct or not.
- Upload your photo, signature and then pay the fee through online by using debit card/credit card/internet banking.
- Take the copy of online application and e-receipt of payment for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||11.04.2018 (12:00 hrs)|
|Closing date for submission of online application||02.05.2018 (18:00 hrs)|
|Last date to pay the Application fee||03.05.2018 (23:59 hrs)|