CUG Recruitment 2019 | Professor & Other Posts | Last Date 08.08.2019 | Apply Online Latest 84 Job Vacancies in CUG @ www.cug.ac.in
CUG Recruitment 2019: Central University of Gujarat has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of teaching and non-teaching posts such as Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Registrar, Librarian, System Analyst and various Posts. It is going to fill 84 vacancies in the above said posts. People who are searching for jobs in Central government can use this chance. Both Online and Offline applications are invited from the qualified candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode from the date 08.07.2019 to 08.08.2019. The last date to send hard copy of the application is 23.08.2019.
CUG recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available in the official website of CUG. Applicants must have completed the following educational qualification such as B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.C.A/ M.A/ Master’s Degree/ Ph.D and etc. from the recognized university to apply for Central University of Gujarat recruitment 2019. Aspirants should have attained the prescribed age limit for the Gujarat vacancy. The selection will be based on examination or interview. The chosen candidates will be posted at Gujarat.
Details of CUG Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest CUG notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Central University of Gujarat|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Registrar, Librarian, System Analyst & Other Posts|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||84|
|Commencement of Online Application||08.07.2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||08.08.2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||23.08.2019|
Candidates must read the detailed notification before apply to the latest job openings in CUG 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Engineering jobs and Gujarat jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Post Wise Vacancy Details for CUG Notification 2019
CUG is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Name of the Post||Salary||Vacancy|
|Professor||Rs.144200/- to Rs.218200/-||18|
|Associate Professor||Rs.131400/- to Rs.217100/-||29|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.57700/- to Rs.182400/-||25|
|Registrar||Rs.144200/- to Rs.218200/-||01|
|Finance Officer||Rs.144200/- to Rs.218200/-||01|
|Controller of Examination||Rs.144200/- to Rs.218200/-||01|
|Librarian||Rs.144200/- to Rs.218200/-||01|
|Deputy Librarian||Rs.79800/- to Rs.211500/-||01|
|Internal Audit Officer||Rs.78800/- to Rs.209200/-||01|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs.56100/- to Rs.177500/-||02|
|Assistant Librarian||Rs.57700/- to Rs.182400/-||01|
|Executive Engineer||Rs.67700/- to Rs.208700/-||01|
|Information Scientist||Rs.56100/- to Rs.177500/-||01|
|System Analyst||Rs.56100/- to Rs.177500/-||01|
Eligibility Criteria for CUG Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.C.A/ M.A/ Master’s Degree/ Ph.D and etc. from the recognized university.
- Experienced candidates only can apply for this recruitment.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- The age limit should be between 40 to 57 years for non-teaching posts.
- Check notification for age limit required to apply for teaching posts.
- It filters the candidates on the basis of examination or interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates must send their application via both online mode and offline mode to the given address (Check Advt.)
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EX-SM Candidates||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Applicants are required to pay the fees through online mode (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card) only.
Note for Applying Non-Teaching Post
Aspirants who have already applied under Employment Notification No. 18/2016-17 dated 19/09/2016 issued by the Central University of Gujarat against Non-Teaching posts are necessary to apply again. They need not to pay the fees again. They must submit the related proof of Payment & Application.
How to apply for CUG Jobs 2019
- Go to official website cug.ac.in
- Find the “Career” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts and take the print of the application.
- Send the printed application and copies of the original certificates and required documents to the address given in the CUG notification.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FOR CUG TEACHING POSTS||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FOR CUG NON TEACHING POSTS||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Please refer the official website for syllabus, admit card, exam date, interview date, further updates, selected list of candidates, changes and upcoming vacancies in Central University of Gujarat 2019.