CURAJ Recruitment 2020 | LDC, MTS, UDC & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 49 | Last Date 16.05.2020 (Date Extended) | Apply online @ www.curaj.ac.in
CURAJ Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited by Central University of Rajasthan from eligible Indian Citizens for various Non-Teaching positions. A new job CURAJ notification [Advt.: R/F.119/2020/5413] was uploaded at CURAJ Recruitment portal on 16.03.2020 for following Group A, B & C posts i.e.Dy. Librarian, MO, System Analyst, Nursing Officer, Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Translator, Technical Assistant, Cook, Dresser, UDC, LDC, MTS & Other Posts. There are 49 vacancies will be filled by Central University of Rajasthan and these vacancies are allocated for above said CURAJ Non-Teaching Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking Govt jobs in Rajasthan can apply to this recruitment from 20.03.2020 to 16.05.2020 (Date Extended).
After successfully applying online, hardcopy of the self-attested copies of all the required
documents along with application form should reach the university by 17.04.2020. Central University of Rajasthan recruitment apply online link and CURAJ Non-Teaching notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed required qualification and prescribed age limit/relaxation. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer. More details of CURAJ recruitment vacancy, upcoming Central University of Rajasthan jobs notices, syllabus, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Central University of Rajasthan|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||Advt.: R/F.119/2020/5413|
|Job Name||Non Teaching Post|
|Job Location||Ajmer, Rajasthan|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||20.03.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of online application||Next working day of deadline of online|
You may curaj recruitment portal to get more details about this recruitment. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates of state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs and etc. Here we can provide information of Non-Teaching Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
CURAJ Non-Teaching Recruitment Vacancy Details
- According to the notification, overall 49 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below
Eligibility Criteria for CURAJ Group A, B & C Posts
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Check advertisement for educational qualification & age limit.
- CURAJ selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the applications via both online & offline mode.
- Eligible applicants should send the hard copy of the online application form to given address on or before 17.04.2020 (Check advt to get address details).
- Rs.1500 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Regular Employees of CURAJ candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI).
How to apply Central University of Rajasthan Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website curaj.ac.in.
- Click “Recruitment” select “Non-Teaching Recruitment” find the advertisement “Advertisement No. 5413 dated 16.03.2020 for various Non-Teaching Positions”, click on the advertisement.
- CURAJ notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|DATE EXTENSION NOTICE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
How to fill up CURAJ Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Upload you photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
- After that send it to the given address on or before the last date.