CVPP Recruitment 2018 | Chenab Valley Power Projects Private | Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer & Jr.Engineer Vacancy | Total Vacancies 91 | Last Date: 15.02.2018
CVPP Recruitment 2018: Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited shortly known as CVPP has recently published a notification for CVPP Recruitment on the official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy positions. As per CVPP Job Notification, it consist 91 Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer & Junior Engineer vacancies. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Engineer Jobs at CVPP they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by CVPP. Interested and Eligible candidates may visit the official notification to apply through online on or before the last date.
In this post, we provide the CVPP job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply CVPP Job and more. Candidates can get more information about CVPP Jobs of 2018 from the official link. The Last date for online application has extended to 15th of February 2018.
Details of CVPP Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited
Organization Type: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the post: Engineers & Officers
Total no. of Vacancies: 91
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-3%-40500/- for Trainee Engineer posts & Rs. 14000-3%-41100/- for Junior Engineer posts.
Job Location: Jammu
Vacancy Details of CVPP Jobs 2018
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Trainee Engineer (Civil) / E-1||17|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical) / E-1||12|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)/ E-1||11|
|Trainee Engineer (IT)/ E-1||04|
|Trainee Engineer (E&C)/ E-1||03|
|Trainee Officer (HR)/ E-1||03|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)/ E-1||05|
|Trainee Officer (Geology)/ E-1||02|
|Trainee Officer (Law)/ E-1||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)/ S1||16|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)/ S1||09|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)/ S1||08|
Eligibility criteria for CVPP Engineers, Officers Recruitment
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc in respective field from any recognized University or Institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 30 yrs (as on 01.11.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for CVPP Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website https://www.cvppindia.com/
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||18.11.2017|
|Last date for submission of application||15.02.2018|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|